aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pooling for Monthly Contest

1. Araka
    Araka
    Well I just meant that it would be easier for the set makers, but if you guys don't mind I'd love to mix them up. And I was thinking of holding them seperatly. So ppl have time to focus on bidding instead of jumping around ^^
  2. Araka
    Araka
    Auction Part 1 up and running: Clicky
  3. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    I think the first auction is perfect like it is! Aww....Twinstar likes my set! I knew you'd go for the second one @Araka;

Nice timing, too! I think I make my auctions too short. I should give them more time, I suppose.

Thank you again for doing this, Araka! So you pretty much guaranteed a total of 600k for this auction for the PS101 group if you bump everything up, huh?
  4. Araka
    Araka
    Of course I was going for your set Celti xD I already said it's going to be miiiiiinnneee!
    (You should know by now that I love all of your sets :3 )

And yeah hopefully that gives ppl enough time, and I figured for most people the end time should be Satuday at midnight. So no work, no school and no stuff to do the next time (well in an ideal world that is). We'll see how it goes.

No problem And yep guaranteed 600k for this one and 600k from the second one. (That's why I decided to make 1 set, so we have 6 sets for each auction).
    Which means 1.2 mil for the group at least. That should last for about 2 1/2 months. lol Hmm... Maybe I'll raise it to 250k.. we'll see how it goes...
  5. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    this can be added to hte next auction

no quote change, no twinning
  6. Araka
    Araka
    Awesome Cabbit, will add it now. Also made the thread just now : Clicky
  7. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    So....who has the points for sending to people? I don't remember. I want to say cabbit, but I could be wrong. Were points sent to indefinable for last month?
  8. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    I have the points, sorry havent been logging in much due to health issues, will try to get caught up this weekend
  9. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    @cabbit_girl

Aww...I'm so sorry to hear that!
  10. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    Okay, does anybody want to prep for another auction? Or pool points? We still have 3,000,000 points left, which is good for 6 months, so I'm cool with waiting, but I just figured maybe we should start thinking about it? ^^
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast