aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pooling for Monthly Contest

1. Araka
    Araka
    Celti.
    Well I haven't seen the rawr image ^^ And you bet I will bid on that set like crazy! XD
    Perfect, that should make things a lot easier.

Also, instead of making sets I'll do the following: If a set's final bid is below 100k I'll top it up but the winner gets to keep the set of course. It's just to make sure we'll get at least 100k for each set. That should last us a while for contests then

Oh and also: please let me know if you allow twinning when you post which edits are allowed. Thanks ^^
  2. Hibine
    Hibine
    Sorry I don't think I can make anything for the auction this time. My illness striked again last week and recovering takes time. (I feel super uncomfortable all the time and can't concentrate on doing anything.)
  3. Araka
    Araka
    @Hibine
    Thats ok, dear. Thanks for trying. There is always next time
    And I hope you feel better soon!
  4. Sreaky
    Sreaky
    Sorry, but I can only offer old ones. I hope that's ok? And yeah, of course I'm gonna edit and twinning is no problem

5. Araka
    Araka
    @Sreaky

Thats still awesome hun! Thanks for those! Do you think you can make some in the next couple of days or should I start the auction with the ones we currently have?
    Also can you tell me which other edits are allowed? Like quote or border etc?
  6. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    @Araka

It looks like we have 10 ready for auction. How many were you hoping for? Because I have more, but some of them are girls.
  7. Araka
    Araka
    @celti

Well honestly speaking I think 10 are a bit much for one auction so I was thinking of holding two. But I'm not sure how you guys would think about that. I can start the auction with the 10 we currently have, that's no problem. I'm just a bit worried that it might be a bit overwhelming for the bidders xD

And honestly I don't mind how many more we get, I just wanted to give everyone the oppertunity to make something
  8. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    @Araka

Ah okay. That makes sense. I only ever auction off 5 at a time these days.
  9. Araka
    Araka
    @celti

Yeah 5 or 6 should work. I'll try to see if I can make it so that we get set makers grouped up. Then the makers only have 1 batch to worry about for edits.
    Like make 1 auction with yours and sreakys and then one auction with cabbits... or something like that?
  10. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    Personally, I think mixing and matching would be better. Like...two of cabbit's, two of mine, one of Sreaky's. Then the second auction, three of cabbit's, two of mine, other one of Sreaky's. I will see if I can make some more while one auction is in progress, but I think you might stand a better chance of successful auctions if you do one at a time and mix them up.

Or were you thinking about holding two separate auctions at the same time?
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast