aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pooling for Monthly Contest

1. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    cabbit_girl

If you give me until tomorrow night, I'm sure I can find some sigs to donate towards an auction! I make no guarantees that they'll make actual profit, but I'm willing to try.
  2. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    Thank you Araka! for offering to host the auction!

let us know when you want the sets by!

post the sets here if you are donating them to hte auction or send them directly to Araka, also state what edits are allowed
  3. Sreaky
    Sreaky
    I don't know if I can make sets soon, but maybe I can offer old entries?
  4. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    yup old sets are fine, as long as they dont have anyone's username on them
  5. Hibine
    Hibine
    wait.. when's the auction? I didn't see a comment from Araka or anything. I think I can make a set or two but only if there's still time until the auction
  6. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    here are some from me, edits allowed: username, quote can be added if provided, NO twinning

will try to make some more
  7. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    @Hibine

I don't think we have a set time, yet. Just whenever cabbit or somebody feels that we have enough entries.

@cabbit_girl

Edits allowed: username, quote, twinning allowed

These are my best sigs, of the ones that I have left that aren't females.
  8. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    last 2 from me

9. Araka
    Araka
    Yup Hibine. I'll be holding the auction for this group soon. (I was thinking in the next couple of days, depending on how many people still want to make some sets. If we get too many I can always host 2 auctions ^^)
    Enter old or new ones, as long as they dont have an owner yet. Just be mindful that you won't be receiving points for them. The points will go straight into the group fund ^^

Oh and - correct me if someone feels this isn't fair - but I will allow set makers to bid aswell, just not on their own sets. ^^

Also... celti!!! Whyyyy have you never auctioned that Jewels set before?? I waaaaaaant it! *__*

Set Makers: You guys will do the edits yourself once the winner has paid, correct?
    I assume the points will just go to me and I'll then pass it on to cabbit? at the end, so I can give you a nudge once I've received points for your sets. That ok with everyone?
  10. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    @Araka;

What? Apparently that's a very popular pic! You like the set, cabbit likes the raw image. I guess you'll just have to bid for it, huh? Though it'd be funny to see you have to pay the points to yourself!

And yes, it's fine if set makers bid on the sets, as long as they aren't bidding on their own. And yeah, they'll fill out the form or whatever if they win, and then send the points to you. Then you can just ping us or PM us and let us know which sets have been paid for.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast