aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    yeah chonki it is indeed Asami lexy-san made the set for me

so,who do you want me to hypnosis?I can do magic with it like making aidou strip tease
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    Ok let's make a special strip tease show for Kaname-sama~! You can also hypnotize so that he won't run away and eventually he's going to enjoy it!
    Meanwhile me and Sec-chan will destroy world's biggest evil~!
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    yeah,and aidou-senpai can do some lap dancing for Kaname-sama too
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    OHHHH GOOOOOD! I dunno where do you get those ideas () but I soooo love them~!
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    well,my mind is totally devoted to the idea of different ways of pleasuring our dear Kaname-Sama and of course ways of getting rid of little miss evil
    *runs to do some hypnosis on Idol-senpai* yeah....now it is time for giving our dear Kaname-sama some fun
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    Now I don't want to leave....nee Kadaj-chan when we'll destroy Yuuki are we going to get reward? I mean a private show for us? Including Kaname-sama?
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    if you have done a good job in getting rid of little miss I'll promise you a private show in whatever type you describe...
    just say and I'll hypnosis our vampire bishies to do it
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    I'll leave the type to you~! Make your pervy mind even more useful
    Well then let me know when Idol-senpai finishes his job!
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    right now Idol-senpai's strip tease and dance for our dear Kaname-Sama is finished....the scene is wonderful!!!!
    Kaname-Sama's hair is disheveled,just like Aidou-senpai's...(I dunno what they have been up to ) ,Aidou-Senpai has love-bites here and there their lips are swollen
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    Ohh god and I'm not there~? Was lap dance taking place?
    No I think I'll postpone killing Yuki and go back to where the whole scene is taking place...just to look for a minute or two
    Oi, Oi! Kadaj-chan I hope you are recording that!?
Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast