aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Well, Kojichan, sorry for giving u trouble coz of my sister (well she is kind of dumb sometimes but I love her anyway) but apparently it's just kind of her mistake. Sorry for giving u trouble again... But thank you again for always helping and answering my messages!

And do u know if nitroplus chiral are doing some kind of sequel to dmmd reconnect? I'm just asking tho ..

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    I don't think Nitro+CHiRAL will be doing any other games in the DMMd franchise. Common practice for Visual Novel companies like that is to make one game, and if it's a success, create a "Bonus" Fanbox, then move onto the next project.

They HAVE made a PS Vita port (Japanese) of the first game, which has some extra content and routes, but it's been toned down (No smut scenes) for PG-14 release, basically... (Happens a lot with these kinds of games. Fate/Stay Night, Togainu no Chi, etc)

There's also an Anime (not sure if they're done it yet or not), which could be considered a tie-in with the PS Vita game, for advertising purposes most likely.

It's very likely that they're currently working on a new game.

They do often do "Trade work" with other companies, too. I saw they did some character portraits for an online card-battle game a while ago, and main artists for Nitro+CHiRAL do a lot of doujinshi manga, too, in their off time for fun. (Mangaka name: NitroBox)

And no worries about your sister. ^^ I just enjoy helping out. ... Stereotypical "Busy-body" I guess. Oh well!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

First of all, thank you so much for replying last time. So I think that I've downloaded everything from that link that you gave me but I was just wondering what I was supposed to do with the zip files? And I've noticed that people have the 'dx' file and since I don't have it, I was wondering if I was supposed to make it myself or if I've missed some sort of step which resulted in not having the folder. Do i just copy all of the stuff in the 'dmmd pro ingles' folder into the main folder or should I just leave it as it is?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Actually, the "DX" folder is all the videos/animated effects for the game. When the full Japanese game is installed, the folder "DX" will be in the main directory DMMd was installed to. There are video files in the English patch that should go into that folder.

^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Please help me, I tried so many times to install the game and when i thought i was succeeded, there weren't any words!
    11111.jpg

how can I fix it?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello again Kojichan! This time I want to ask you about lamento though... did you play the game? If yes then I want to ask you something.. Is the english patch is still not full 100% and the team still working about it? Coz when I downloaded the english patch, only like 15% of it was translated.. Thank you if you're answering..

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by crocket1457 View Post
    Please help me, I tried so many times to install the game and when i thought i was succeeded, there weren't any words!
    11111.jpg

how can I fix it?
    Hello crocket1457!

Actually, for the game to work, you need to make sure that your computer's System Locale is set to Japanese. This won't change your computer's language to Japanese, just allow Japanese programs to be installed and run properly. ^^

Here are some instructions to do that: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
    Hello again Kojichan! This time I want to ask you about lamento though... did you play the game? If yes then I want to ask you something.. Is the english patch is still not full 100% and the team still working about it? Coz when I downloaded the english patch, only like 15% of it was translated.. Thank you if you're answering..
    Actually, I haven't played it yet. So far there is only a partial English patch. It's not fully translated. There is a team working on it, and they're working hard! There is no exact date that it will be released, unfortunately. But you can follow updates here:

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...ato-route.html

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi Kojichan, it doesn't work. My computer's System Locale is set to Japanese but it's still missing words. Can you help me please? I want to play this game so much

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by crocket1457 View Post
    Hi Kojichan, it doesn't work. My computer's System Locale is set to Japanese but it's still missing words. Can you help me please? I want to play this game so much

Okie dokie! Could you take a screenshot of the folder where DMMd was installed to? Please include the file names and sizes!

Lastly, do you know if you have the font MS GOTHIC installed? The game uses that font, so if it isn't there...

(Click START, type in C:\windows\fonts and let it load, then look for a font called "MS GOTHIC REGULAR")

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you so much :"))) I can't believe it can be fixed just by installing the font. You're sooooo awesomeeee!!! Hope you have a nice day :"))))

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast