aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcido,4183261
    Hi, thanks for your quick reply! I have great faith in you!!!

>thank you so much for your time<

Here is the huuuge datei:
    **Bigarse text***
    That helps a bit more!

It looks like you currently might have a Toshiba Satellite P870-ST3NX1 (Might be different, check the bottom of your laptop for the full model number). It comes with an Intel i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40Ghz (x8), and Intel HD Graphics 4000 on-board graphics card.

It looks like you haven't updated your Graphics drivers for your laptop since you bought it, so here is a link to help you update the drivers. Click on the link, and allow the Java program to run. It will detect your Graphics Card and install a proper Graphics Driver.

Intel Utility für die Treiberaktualisierung für Grafiktreiber

The DirectX version that is installed on your computer right now, ONLY supports back to 9.1. DMMd uses 9.0c, so you need to download this DirectX installation pack for DirectX 9.29 (Which includes the drivers for 9.0c that are required).
    DirectX-Endbenutzer-Runtimes Web Installer aus dem Microsoft Download Center herunterladen.

Let me know how that works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by paraesperanza View Post
    I have tried to open the DMMD file but every time I do, it tells me "Runtime Error Program *location* The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it an unusual way."

I am using windows 8 and have tried to mount it from Daemon Tools Lite as well as 7zip. I have changed my locale to Japan and nothing has gotten the file to open.
    Hello Paraesperanza!

You say "Open the DMMd file", but which file is that? The Installation file, or is this the game after it has been installed?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kuroko (L1)Aoba (L2)Sora (L1)
    Sunao (L2)
    I could not open the .iso file that said DMMD. The folder also had the crack and update, but I figured you needed to install the .iso first?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by paraesperanza View Post
    I could not open the .iso file that said DMMD. The folder also had the crack and update, but I figured you needed to install the .iso first?
    Yup! The ISO is like a giant RAR file that holds the game installation. Your best bet is to download Virtual CloneDrive (http://static.slysoft.com/SetupVirtualCloneDrive.exe), then use it to "Mount" the ISO. It creates a fake CD drive on your computer, that allows you to use ISO's as if they were really a CD in your computer.

Once that's done, you can then run the Install/Setup from the fake drive. Don't forget that you need to set your computer's system locale to Japanese before installing or playing Japanese games! Very important. (Setting Windows to Japanese Locale - Fuwanovel - Translated Visual Novels)

Once DMMd is installed, then you can proceed to run the Update patch to update DMMd to version 1.10, then you can use the English Patch, then follow up with the using Crack EXE.

If you need me to explain any step in further detail, don't hesitate to ask! ^_^

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Sasuke (L7)CravatHeart 6 (Devil)
    (S022) IasonSion (L4)Nezumi (L8)
    Aoba (L2)Shiki (L2)
    Hello Kojichan,

I am so sorry that I take your time....

when I try to install directx from your link there is the follow error:

direct x is not installed because a newer version already exists

The other link: update of the video driver works. ^^

but dmmd still won't work. T.T

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Barcido View Post
    Hello Kojichan,

I am so sorry that I take your time....

when I try to install directx from your link there is the follow error:

direct x is not installed because a newer version already exists

The other link: update of the video driver works. ^^

but dmmd still won't work. T.T
    You're not taking my time at all. ^_^ I'm enjoying helping you, I just wish I could help you faster! Hahaha! This is taking a bit long.

Let's try something else...

Try Right-Clicking on the Cracked EXE or the Shortcut for the Cracked EXE and select "Properties" (Not sure what that would be in German specifically, but it's the bottom-most selection).

There should be a tab that states "Compatibility" (Or rough German equivalent. XD) There there is a checkbox that states something along the lines of "[ ] Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and a drop down. Check the box, and select "Windows XP SP3" from the list. While you're there, it can't hurt to select "[ ] Run this program as administrator" as well, then press the "Apply" button and hit OK.

Give that a shot... It might force the DirectX 9 mode to run properly...

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Sasuke (L7)CravatHeart 6 (Devil)
    (S022) IasonSion (L4)Nezumi (L8)
    Aoba (L2)Shiki (L2)
    No it doesn't work..... X_X

Do you know somone who is playing this game on windows 8 ? I am afraid it won't work on w8 Oo

And thank you ^^ you will find a solution- I KNOW IT XD

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Barcido View Post
    No it doesn't work..... X_X

Do you know somone who is playing this game on windows 8 ? I am afraid it won't work on w8 Oo

And thank you ^^ you will find a solution- I KNOW IT XD

No?? X_x oh darn.... This is being most stubborn... I'm sorry about all this.

And actually, I know a lot of people who play DMMd in Windows 8. I've helped a lot of people play it properly, so your case seems to be very special.

Have you played any other older Visual Novels, or any other older games on your laptop before? --- You're playing through Video Out, right? You have a monitor plugged into the video port on your laptop. Have you tried playing it without the monitor plugged in, directly on the Laptop's LCD?

Worst case scenario, it seems that maybe the Intel Graphics 4000 HD chips don't play nicely with DirectX 9.0c... I can't really tell.

Edit: Could you possibly tell me the exact laptop model you have so I can find the exact graphics card model you are using? (Alternatively, if you have/know of CPU-ID and know how to use that to tell me specifically, that'd also work)
    Last edited by Kojichan; 12-19-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help

Okay. So I follow the tumblr post DRAMAtical Murder Installation Guide (with English patch!) into doing my setup. I got everything to load but I am having a problem while loading the crack version.
    All I get it a black screen which quickly turns white then black again. When I try to ctrl + alt + delete to pull up task master I try to close it but there is a second program of it open. It keeps a black screen on my computer and I can't seem to close it. I have to restart my computer.
    Any suggestions? Help? Please? I really want to play this game and not watch it on youtube.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfyalex View Post
    Okay. So I follow the tumblr post DRAMAtical Murder Installation Guide (with English patch!) into doing my setup. I got everything to load but I am having a problem while loading the crack version.
    All I get it a black screen which quickly turns white then black again. When I try to ctrl + alt + delete to pull up task master I try to close it but there is a second program of it open. It keeps a black screen on my computer and I can't seem to close it. I have to restart my computer.
    Any suggestions? Help? Please? I really want to play this game and not watch it on youtube.
    Hello Wolfyalex!

Are you trying to play DMMd on Windows 7 or Windows 8? Is your computer still set to Japanese in the System Locale?

Would you be able to post a screenshot of the folder where you installed DMMd for me? It should look something like this:

Please make sure that all files present are the proper names, and sizes. Pay particular attention to the red selected boxes AND the blue selected crack EXE.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello Wolfyalex!

Are you trying to play DMMd on Windows 7 or Windows 8? Is your computer still set to Japanese in the System Locale?

Would you be able to post a screenshot of the folder where you installed DMMd for me? It should look something like this:

Please make sure that all files present are the proper names, and sizes. Pay particular attention to the red selected boxes AND the blue selected crack EXE.
    Okay. I am playing on Window 8. My locale is set in Japanese. I guess I am missing half of those files somehow. Wtf.
    Okay so update! Here is everything with my english patch as well.
    Dmmd.jpg
    Does this look better?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wolfyalex; 12-20-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast