inabee
    Hi, BLCD fans!
    nice to meet you all!!
  2. shattered
    shattered
    hey there inabee!
  3. inabee
    inabee
    @ shattered haha! It's like I see you everywhere, my friend !! I'm glad we have the same taste!!
  4. uomaru
    uomaru
    Oh hi inabee!
  5. inabee
    inabee
    @uomaru Hi there!! I joined BLCD group~~~ ^____^
    If you hadn't joined the seiyuu group, then I might have not been aware of this awesome group!! thank you~~! and nice to meet you~~~!
  6. shattered
    shattered
    @inabee ~ yes! we totally have the best taste good to see you everywhere too!
  7. ponytale
    ponytale
    Hiya inabee!

Haha shattered, the icon expression you used is so cute! xD I agree... Hayami Shou is right at the top of the BL food chain. I don't think I've ever heard him do uke before. :P

Hmm if you want to listen to Koyasu-san's other rare uke performance, watch the DVD version of Legend of the Blue Wolves. Its available here at aarin but beware... the fat commander rape is gross... o.O On the other hand, Morikawa Toshiyuki voices his lover in the anime
  8. ayarei
    ayarei
    Hello all! Love to listen to the SX on BL drama cds. who doesn't? Haven't been able to since last december!!! (gawd has it been that long!?!) Because my computer is terminally crippled. Maybe get it fixed next month. Anyway, hello.
  9. poptart
    poptart
    hello all, and hello to the new members. its nice to have you here

i have a question to ask you all. does anybody know if the connecting series from Kusaka Takaaki that has Aisareru Hito e Tsugu and Kagerou no Mori, stops there as far as dramas are concerned. i'm trying to update my database i cant find any info on it.

if anybody knows can you tell me please. thank you
  10. shattered
    shattered
    hmm ... the sequel to Aisareru Hito e Tsugu is Orangenia na Hibi but that doesnt seem to have been made into a BL drama yet .. (I mean, when I Google "オレンジニアな日々BLCD" they all came back with just listing the manga, no listhing of a CD)
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast