aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduction

1. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    hi.. XD i just created this group..

i've been a fan of uraboku since like years ago? hm.. i dont remember but it's a long time.. ^___^

Welcome to Uraboku group!

please introduce yourself....
  2. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    Hello~ ^^

Thanks for the invite!

I found out about UraBoku while I was at animepaper.net
    Was looking for good wallpapers there, when I saw UraBoku on someone's signature,
    It looked so good that I had to dig in further and help myself to Luka's smexiness xD
  3. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    lol.. i think i know that someone.. XP

luka's smexiness is something that you cant resist.. ^__^
  4. crisislover
    crisislover
    Hi,
    Well I didn't 'discover' or 'found out' about uraboku like most of you, I have been a fan of Odagiri for a long time and have been following her WAY back before uraboku, even before the sono yubi novels, so when I saw she had started a manga I was thrilled and followed it from the very beginning. I secretly want this to be at least slight shounen-ai, I don't like the idea of Yuki being a re carnation of the previous female Yuki, who Luka is in love with B( that kills my mojo!

Also, although Luka's name is translated as 'Ruka' (ルカ/路卡) it hit me that an english name would be Luke j/k I like Luka just as it is ^^
  5. novemberain78
    novemberain78
    Hello. ^__^
    I actually found out about UraBoku when I was looking for pictures for sets.
    I saw how beautiful the art was so I looked it up.
  6. Migi47
    Migi47
    Hi, I'm just here and I brought a fanart too :P
  7. AvoidingDarkAngel
    AvoidingDarkAngel
    Hello, Ada here

I didn't find uraboku out no of where either I found out about it by stalking Odagiri's illustrations I blame "Only the ring finger knows"!
    So far, Uraboku's anime is on a very good start.
  8. xaymara
    xaymara
    I'm Millie
    I was searching 3 years ago for new mangas to read, When I'm found Uragiri it was a dream come true this manga rock out, full of sexy bishies, interesting plot line, I love it.
  9. Sayra
    Sayra
    Hello! ^^
    I'm very into Uraboku the manga and the anime so i enjoy to joying the group of Uraboku *-*
  10. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    hello to sayra and millie.. ^___^
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast