aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduction

1. xryuchan6927
    Hello! I've never read the manga before. I've only found out the anime when I was looking at the new set of anime releases for this year and I have to say that I've come to like the anime (even though it has only 5 episodes in the anime). I really enjoy watching anime with interesting plot and nice looking characters XD
  2. Darkelia
    Darkelia
    Hello i like very much this anime, I'm looking for the manga, the anime because I was very impressed.I just saw the group I joined immediatel
  3. Camysan
    Camysan
    I saw the anime before reading the manga and they're slightly different but what really drew me in - besides being shounen-ai to a degree - was the storyline. It's so astounding and when I found out the creator also did Only the Ring Finger Knows, it made sense. The creator has a knack for storytelling, not to mention having gorgeous artwork.

So glad I found this group too since I was going to make one if one didn't exist yet xD
  4. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    @camysan.. yeah.. the story is great.. i dont understand why some people called it as cliche.. the story is getting better.. ^^

and i was like you too.. actually i was waiting for someone to create one but then no one ever did so i just did it.. ^^;
  5. alicenatsuki
    alicenatsuki

i found bout UraBoku while i looking at crunchyroll......at dat time de BG is UraBoku....
    i was like....."is dat a new yaoi @ wat??? n is dat Odagiri artwork???"....
    n i start searching de in4mation on UraBoku.....
  6. hikaruvirgo
    hikaruvirgo
    hello!!
    i really like uraboku right now when my sister bought the dvd uraboku i see luka its my first love
  7. Yippy123
    Yippy123
    I joined this group several months ago but didn't introduce myself oops!

Same as alicenatsuki, i found Uraboku on Crunchyroll. I don't read manga you see, so it was just a lucky chance. When i saw the opening theme at first i was like 'this is really weird..' but then i saw how devoted Luka was to Yuki and just melted

I loved the hostility from Hotsuma Renjou towards Yuki, it was mean but was just so good because Yuki is so delicate! It made me wonder why
  8. yaoianimerocks
    yaoianimerocks
    Hello

I found the show when only half the episodes were out so it didn't watch it right away and didn't watch it until about a year later. I regret not watching it sooner because it is an amazing show definatly one of my favorites.
  9. OttyAngel
    OttyAngel
    Hiiii!!
    I'm a new fan of Uraboku, I watched the anime last month but I loved it so much!!! I would like to read the manga and I hope one day I can buy it
  10. Kiyoyo
    Kiyoyo
    Hello~ I'm a huge fan of UraBoku~ I love the manga and the anime. Feel free to call me Kiyo~
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12