aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Objection! - Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban

1. Kleo
    Kleo
    I don't know if anybody mantioned this before (didn't read all the previous posts in here hehe) but I heard about a 5th game where we'll be playing with Edgey-boy n this time, we're aiming to prove people guilty. I don't remember if this is a definite work or a possibility but I know I heard it from two separate friends who are deadly obsessed with this game
    I can't wait to see it. it sounds liek a great idea to me
  2. MiraiKurosaki
    MiraiKurosaki
    I haven't even finished the 4th game. It sort of bummed me out but I will finish it!
    I know there's a 5th game but I have no idea who you play...

I miss Edgeworth though
  3. schetenei
    schetenei
    OMG!!! I played the third game with someone else's DS, but if there's ever a game with Edgey starring, I'm going to buy myself one of those machines!!!

Just a quick question to those who are more knowledgible: how popular is Edgey compared to the other characters in GS in Japan? There are so many DJ's starring him, so he must be quite popular right?

EDIT
    from Wikipedia:
    Future games

A project codenamed New Gyakuten Not Saiban (NEW逆転 NOT裁判, New Gyakuten Not Saiban? "NEW Turnabout, NOT Trial") was announced by Capcom in February 2008. In the April 2008 issue of Famitsu, it was revealed to be Gyakuten Kenji (逆転検事, Gyakuten Kenji? Turnabout Prosecutor), a spinoff Nintendo DS game starring prosecutor Miles Edgeworth and detective Dick Gumshoe. The investigation portions are presented using a third-person camera view. The game takes place before and after the events of Gyakuten Saiban 3. The release date is yet to be determined, but development is 40% completed as of April 2008.[3]

Gyakuten Saiban 5, the next installment in the Ace Attorney series, was announced by Capcom's president on May 22, 2007 with no further detail.[4] It is not known whether Gyakuten Kenji and Gyakuten Saiban 5 are being developed simultaneously.

Daletto and Capcom have partnered to bring the three GameBoy Advance games to Microsoft Windows as episodic content in Japan; the first game, for example, is broken into 17 episodes and only includes the original four chapters from the first game. The games will be released between March and May 2008. At the present time, Capcom has not announced plans to bring these to other regions.[5]

and
    little trailer, starts at 4:00

AND
    article (down under)
    translation of article
    In third role? OMG *very excited to see a moving Edgey* paired up with Gumshoe! SO looking forward to it :3 I love click and point games, like the Gabriel Knight series
  4. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    OOo, thanks for sharing this info schetenei!

Now I'm reeeeally excited *.*
  5. VisualCloud
    VisualCloud
    AGH AGH A GROUP FOR THE FEENIE
    <333333
    hi all ^o^ i'm new to the group and over-excitable o.o XD nice to meet you all
  6. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Hello Cloud!!

Feenie is so lovable~
  7. VisualCloud
    VisualCloud
    @blu: hi! yeah ^o^ i didn't like playing Apollo Justice... i preferred being Feenie and having Edgeworth being mean. I must admit, though Feenie is awesome, i love Edgeworth n.n
  8. Freak0592
    Freak0592
    Howdy everyone!!!
    New member here! *waves*
  9. TenshiMeino
    TenshiMeino
    YAY! I love Phoenix Wright so much!! All the GS games are so great!

I'm sure some of you guys already know about it but, has anyone checked on the MASSIVE Phoenix Wright Kink Meme?! It's got some of the best crack I've ever read in my life!! Go on over if you guys haven't checked it out before! Trust me its GREAT.
  10. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Hello guys!

I just started playing this game, and it's soooo much fun!
    And I definitely agree that Phoenix and Edgeworth
    are a wonderful pairing XD

oh well have a nice day!
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast