aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Objection! - Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban

1. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Thank you everyone for joining so far

@schetenei: Haha, I don't know why I haven't noticed the videos until now! XD Oh maaaan I absolutely love the 2nd video XD

@Ryan: Glad that you can join us Larry- I mean Ryan

@Heldrad: Yay! Another Phoenix Wright lover! Gotta love Edgey, he's so... yes, angsty and adooorable *.*

And recently, I FINALLY finished Apollo Justice! I won't say any spoilers, but MAN blankety blank blank!! XD
  2. Heldrad
    Heldrad
    Hahahah the 2nd video!! xDDDDDDDD This has made my day!! <3

Edit: added some pics found over the net x3
  3. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Mmmm, nice, some I haven't seen before

By the way, did you see our Phoenix Wright Gallery? http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/galler...ry.php?cat=812

I plan to post some more Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice stuff later
  4. Heldrad
    Heldrad
    yeah! I posted some there too! x3 And I saw yours!! there are some really good ones *u*!
    apollo justice! so cool >u<!
  5. schetenei
    schetenei
    Just want to make ppl here jealous with my Edgy-doll

(by tinu)
  6. Heldrad
    Heldrad
    OMG!!! SO CUUTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >w< awwwwwwwww!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
  7. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    @Heldrad: Ah, I just noticed them!

Oh, you gotta be careful about PNG images, they usually don't show up once you post them. You gotta convert them into JPEG before uploading. And even if you change it now, it will not show up. If you posted recently, you can delete and image and upload it again as a JPEG. ^^;

Since mine were up for such a long time, and I had too many to deal with, I uploaded the image onto Photobucket and pasted it into the description area of the picture ^^;

@schetenei: What an adorable Edgey doll *.*

I want to kidnap, tie him to a chair, and torture Edgeworth for all his worth

...and then adore him

Edgeworth's not going to like me XD
  8. Heldrad
    Heldrad
    Oh I see! thanks for the advice!
  9. MiraiKurosaki
    MiraiKurosaki
    Thanks for inviting me to this. I didn't realize it existed and I'm so fond of this game *hearts fly*
  10. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Thanks for accepting the invite <3 Welcome to the group!

AFFECTION!!
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast