aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Objection! - Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban

1. forestchild
    forestchild
    He is just such a big cuddly bear thought ne! And add in the whole funny way of talking...
  2. westkitsune
    westkitsune
    Lol, I think I'm in love with Miles best when his smile reaches his ears like in that fifth episode of the 1st one.

"OBJECTION" rofl.. that one's really stuck in mah head! I suddenly remember the "boot to the head" flash vid O____o;;; xD
  3. ding1989
    ding1989
    boot to the head! OwO ahaha! you're making me want to watch that flash again. OwO
  4. Shini
    Shini
    Twelve more days before PW4!! x3 Seems like there's a lot of four.. DMC4, RE4, MGS4! xD
    And for you... a boot to the head!
    *still worships Godot* No one else? >_>
  5. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    12 more days!?

I'M WAITING IMPATIENTLY!! GRRR!!!
  6. Shini
    Shini
    Well the release date has been pushed off in fact... It will be released on the 19th of February! xD I can't wait!!!

EDIT: Got it!! It's.. awesome! I just finished the first case, and I can't wait to discover more about Phoenix! <3 And Klavier too... What a dumb name really. There's a pun in his name, right? Klaver --> Clavier (French) --> Keyboard --> Music --> Guitar?
  7. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Daaaamn I just got my game today, but I have to hold it off for a bit since I've got schoolwork to handle.

Waaah, but all the guys look so CUTE. *.*

Even my brother admits that this game is clearly appealing to females. Heck, as if the first three Phoenix Wright games were even trying.
  8. ding1989
    ding1989
    Klavier! <3 ahaha. XD I'm slacking off because of the game. OwO game > school XDDD
  9. ding1989
    ding1989
    *0* Just finished it. OwO I took my time finishing it. OwO gah.. now on to studying. XDD
  10. Shini
    Shini
    Finished it already?? OMG! xD Well I'm really taking my time, I'm on the fourth case, I think it's the last one?
    Anywayz, I read rumors about PW5! The creator said that it will be the last of the series, meaning the last one with Phoenix Wright on it. It will still be on DS, and the leading 'bad guy' is not going to be a new face, but someone we're all familiar with! Maybe Godot? I wish! u__u
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast