aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

I am a Uke

1. SacredEvhul
    SacredEvhul
    I'd say, you're so lucky to be a guy, MiloWindby...

Hey everybody, I'm a new member here...Nice to meet you, hope you'll take care of me in the future...

I'm a girl......sigh, anyway, so I've always wanted to be a boy and fall in love with a man...pretty twisted way of thinking, huh?

and yeah, I've always wanted to be a uke...but not the submissive one...It's surprising, but I've got a sadistic streak in me (weird coz it totally doesn't match my personality)...

so I'm sadistic, but I definitely don't want to be a seme...what does that make me?
  2. Jasper
    Jasper
    I don't reall know what to say so ima start out by saying "hi!" lolz My name ish Japer, If cu couldn't tell. And Ima guy O^O And yes ima uke .-. Omgah! I love to dance! O.O Ok i know tha was totaly random sorry X3 ima random person o.0
  3. iThreat
    iThreat
    Scared, actually you make me feel a lot better... I have a lot of the same thoughts :'(

Not like I want to get a sex change or anything, just I wish I had been born a guy and all. I never really get along with girls, and it's not like I want to be a guy do date girls...

I want to be a guy to date guys. which is totally pointless because as a girl I can already date guys... but still...

And even what I realize is that when I get hit on I tend to test how persistant the person is (for some reason) because I like pushy dominance I guess? so that makes me an uke... I think...
  4. Talraven
    Talraven
    Hi, I'm new (obviously). :]. Anyway, I guess I'm a tsundere uke in real life... Lol. I don't really like to be told what to do and I'm a stubborn person who's really sorta violent and tomboyish, but it's a major turn on for me when someone pushes enough to actually MAKE me do something I only refuse to do just because... Ahh, I guess I'm an emotional masochist? I can't ever say no to anyone who asks me for favours, either, so that makes it kind of worse? XD.

Anyway, SacredEvhul, iThreat, I understand what you guys are saying. I used to crazy-wish I was born a guy instead, just so I could date a guy as another guy, too. XD. The saddest part is that I'm pretty much a guy, personality-wise, to the extent that I don't get along with girls because they're too 'effeminate' for me. Lol. It's irony. But I've learned to live with it. Cheer up, gals! :] Maybe we'll be born as guys in another lifetime? Heh.

And iThreat, I share your love for pushy dominance, too... :X. Hahahah.
  5. Nekokratik
    Nekokratik
    This seems to be really interesting! eje I´m new ... to all aarin not just the club. Ummm ... (really bad with intros) I´m an innocent uke ... as the SemeUke Test thing said, and I kind of agree coz I´ve always believe myself to be one. I really like making friends with anyone that is nice and have close hobbies or addictions like me. Oh yeah, I´m a girl and I LOVE cats! And like you girls, I also wished to have been borned as a boy ... I´m a bit of a tomboy (my friends say I´m really random) and I do know really good about myself to know that I sometimes have mood swings.
    ... I´m really happy to be friends with anyone, so, Nice to meet you all!
  6. Ayakaoru
    Ayakaoru
    Yay, Uke! I'm a girl though, but I love yaoi. Its full with bishies!
  7. yaoiismylife95
    yaoiismylife95
    I wish I was born a guy but nooo I just had to be born a girl. I'm glad I am not the only one that feels this way arigoto mina. I'm an inocents <----sp? uke i think uhhhh i think i'll retake the quizz.
  8. AkimitsuChiba
    AkimitsuChiba
    Hi i'm new...ummm..... I agree with the others it's sorta weird but i wish i was born a guy cause i think i'd be cuter that way and i want to have a penis just so when i dance i can twirl it around, lol? I took the semeuke.com quiz over 20 times and all but once i got the same thing.... So i guess i'm the innocent uke type (that one time i got dramatic uke?). I'm really shy so this is alittle...uhmmm...sorta weird? I think. But i hope to make friends~ <3 I like to draw and i play the bassoon so....yea! >////< Anything you want to know about me i guess just ask! :3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12