aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

I am a Uke

1. Everdark
    Everdark
    I may be a girl but I must admit I am more of the uke type than the seme. I am very shy and can't just walk up to someone and say something like, "I like you," or anything else for that matter. I tend to keep to my self at school and any where else. I wouldn't mind finding a seme as long as they were not the abusive type. I frown on violence pointed towards the partner in the relationship, meaning no hitting that can leave a mark.
  2. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Hello, Proud to be an Innocent Uke who always cooks for his Seme (fyi-I am a guy ^_^) (Always... he is not good at cooking it seems) I have taken the seme/uke test a few times, and always end up with Innocent Uke, which I agree with 100% (sometimes clueless uke as well... which also is true o_o)
    I do live with my Boyfriend, who I met on the internet and have been together for about 1 year and 3 months or so. True love can be found online... just takes time.
    by the way, the test can be found here Seme/Uke Test
  3. Everdark
    Everdark
    I just took that test and it disagrees with me. It says I am a Chibi Seme. that's a surprise to me. I always thought I was a uke. hmm..... well I guess I won't truly know If I am a seme until I hook up with a uke I guess. the test says I am most compatible with a Flaming Uke, Badass Uke. we'll have to see won't we.
  4. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    The test is just like any other test like it, can`t really take it at face value.
    But then again, a Chibi Seme is a seme pretending to be a uke =)
  5. Everdark
    Everdark
    that is true.
  6. Aeli
    Aeli
    hi i'm Aeli and i just joined, i'm a girl and a uke lol thought i throw that in. how is everyone.
  7. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Being out numbered by girls it seems =p
    But doing good.
  8. Everdark
    Everdark
    yes it seems that us girls really hold an interest for this kind of stuff. It still remains a mystery as to why but I am on of those girls.
  9. MiloWindby
    MiloWindby
    Most guys, I will admit, hold an interest in the more sexual side of things while... and I am no expert on this, so if this sounds wrong... please not the face D:... um... right... hold a more emotional side to things. Yaoi was intended for woman (Though I do hold a belief that although that is true, it can be enjoyed by men as well) so it does have more emotion in it... unless its smut then you can be sure that it might have more men looking at it then women. (Not to say that the women might not enjoy a bit of smutty love in yaoi)

I myself enjoy the more emotional side of yaoi, Warm and fuzzy love stories are the best in Yaoi. And perhaps the closest I will ever get to reading a romance novel.
  10. Aeli
    Aeli
    i like alittle of both in my yaoi and i'm addicted to romance novels lol.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast