aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Spamberts

1. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Wait... WHAT?! SO HE IS COMING TO PORTLAND?!!! AHHHH *_* I haven't done my research >_>;; How much are the tickets? ;O LINK PLEASE!

Oh, I didn't expect to see anyone from Portland here lol Nice to meet ya XDD maybe we could go together if I ever get my hands on a ticket...
  2. vizard light
    vizard light
    you guys live across the states from me
  3. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Oh wow... I'm trying to find a seating chart of this crystal ballroom...and it's so confusing o.x I think I'm just gonna have to go there and buy it from them if I can. First time ever buying tickets for a concert after all lol. The only time I've ever bought tickets was for Chris Angel's illusion show in Vegas XD but that was easy since the stage was pretty straight forwards. But this ballroom is like... shaped like a right triangle or something =w =...
  4. HNCS
    HNCS
    i believe a lot of the stadiums are standing only? i think crystal ballroom was one of them...actually not sure.....T__T
  5. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Hmm but you still have to stand only at the place that you bought correct? I want a good spot then >O my eyes are bad enough as it is XD I won't be able to see him if I'm too far back lol.

EDIT: NOOOOO!!! They are sold out?! Well I was looking at z100 portland's website and it said its sold out T.T Looked at contests for more info but there was nothing WHAT NOW?! Dx I guess I should call the darn place next ><
  6. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Hmm well...I found some pictures of the ballroom and it looks pretty small o.o But he's preforming with guest Orianthi =S I don't like her Dx ahh I wish I could go to the Seattle one or something >3< *sigh* I guess I'll be buying a ticket from stubhub then. Only problem is, I don't know which one to get z_z The more expensive the ticket, the closer it is to the stage right?

I'm such a noob XD;
  7. HNCS
    HNCS
    the tour is going international... as confirmed by adam..
  8. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Oh sweet XDD

Edit: Got my tickets :o!
  9. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    My first concert ever o3o It was awesome!!! He looked so hawt~ and his dancers are so sexy too! Here's some pictures and video Adam Lambert-Glam Nation-Portland-7212010 pictures by bumi-chan - Photobucket PLEASE DON'T REPORT MY VIDS D= They're only being stored on there, until the mods find them and delete them themselves, I want to store them on PB okay? x3 Sorry I haven't gotten to uploading AL's videos though, my internet is being really crappy. I'll edit this post once I get it all finished up.
  10. HNCS
    HNCS
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bought two tickets to his concert here in sydney!! unfortunately it's 18+ only and i bought one ticket for my sis who's younger looool i'm gonna have to find someone else to sell it too XD
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast