aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Spamberts

1. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Feel like bursting your crazy fangirl/boyness out? Do it here! Shout! Scream! Pull your hair out XD! He makes you want to do it sometimes ne!
    Lets not go over PG-17 though!
    Talk about anything relating or not to Lambert, hence the Spam part :P And get your fill!

**Thank you for adding pictures to the gallery everyone! Keep doing it >D**
  2. HNCS
    HNCS
    well spam of the day. Adam seme-type or uke-type? well for me total SEME!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean he says he likes the pretty and lean type....erm....*TOTAL SEME ALARM*!!!! i mean look at the boyfriends he's had in the past and the one's he's attracted to.... LOOOL

and a shout out to a special person: AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  3. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Haha XD Yeap i imagine him as a SEME TOO! > Although, he'd probably want to make babies some time in the future huh preserve his legacy and all... *sigh* I'm already jealous of his later to be wife Dx Although, it'd be really cool if he didn't get a wife! Maybe have someone he really likes have them donate an egg? (*coughModana* XDD) although that egg is probably impossible to get Then grow the baby in a lab or something. Poor baby but what can ya do?

Ahh that actually doesn't sound very good at all lol...

EDIT* How tall is this guy anyway? Over 6'2"? =w = He looks ridiculously huge! He's always taller than everyone around him minus the boots xD He's larger than life
  4. HNCS
    HNCS
    i think 1.86m but i've heard 1.92 and i'm like WHAT? but yeah probably around 1.85 above to something

but yeah he does look ridiculously tall every where he goes
  5. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Ahh damn Americans and their weird measurements xD *Has to google meters* I'm only used to feets, inches and centimeters.
  6. vizard light
    vizard light
    I wanna smack girls who think Adam would turn straight
    I mean really? Hello! Reality check!
    Adam just said it in the spirit of Rock n Roll

I agree Adam has a thing for twinks
    He says he likes to take care of them
  7. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    I hope he doesn't turn straight or bi !! What would be the fun in that!
  8. HNCS
    HNCS
    nice to see more additions to the group!!!

i'm starting to think i'm getting toooo obsessed with adam lambert.. i'm in holidays..and all i do all day long.. is just...Adam Lambert.. seriously obsessed right now hahahahahaha

oh and 1.86 metres is basically 186cm haha
  9. Mahiru
    Mahiru
    Can he be any more perfect? ;D !!
  10. WARLESS
    WARLESS
    Yeah i absolutely love the fact that he is gay, but cmon he wants to sleep with women noooooo, id rather see him kissing his awful exboys, i mean really look at what handsome is adam . The perfect match woul be tommy and adam i luv bothh
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast