aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome to Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha: No! It's my group!) fangroup!

1. priyanka
    sry if i m a bit late...but let me introduce myself

m priyanka...i started watching it when i was like 9-10 years old....at first i only liked sesshomaru....but after sometime i started liking inuyasha n kouga as well...n then there is naraku...i never thought i will like them as pair...but now i m crazy bout them...m fev pair is inuyashaxsessho, inuyashaxnarakuxsessho, kougaxinu.....it would be awesome if they make yaoi movie of these characters

i hate kagome...because she is childish(no offense to kagome lovers though)....i dont like kikyo eather...but i like rin....she is realy cute
  2. MzFoRi3
    MzFoRi3
    Hi Im Fori,

I got into this series when I was in middle school, and I still loooveee it

Well I really like that this series is set in an older era and still has the modern era incorporated into it. The transition of the two is amazing, but what I really love about it is that there is so much mystery and angst, and you can't really guess what will happen next. I love that in a manga/anime, therefore I don't like it when its so predictable. Also the set up of the characters is amazingly varied, stoic and cool ones like sesshomaru and humorous ones like Jaken all mix so nicely. The characters are all drawn so creatively with exquisite designs. Also, all the demons and creatures created in the series are all works of art, in my opinion. This series is absolutely breathtaking, I love it

However I'm so tired of all the Inuyasha and Kagome drama, they over-flood the series at times, making it unbearable to watch... But other than that, I enjoy this series. I have to comment on the villains of this series as well, I find it interesting how some are portrayed as beautiful (sesshomaru, naraku, etc.) and some are plain monstrous ogres. We see a blend of both in Naraku really, and many others as well. Ultimately, I adore the plot of the whole series, I think it's played out beautifully.

I think the author definitely left quite a large gap from which fans can speculate what they believe is true, for example; The relationship between many characters, as sesshomaru and kagura, is left undecided, to which many can come to their own conclusions that they had an amorous relationship. Basically, leaving us wanting more, so I definitely believe there should be a continuance of this series with sesshomaru incorporated more, of course, and other favored characters.

Well that's my summary of this beloved series,
    I hope to see many great things in this group. )
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12