aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome to Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha: No! It's my group!) fangroup!

1. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    Hi I'm the creator of this group! Please introduce yourself and dont be shy! let us know what you like best about the manga and anime!

I like period/mythology/fantasy/demon fighting stuff and I first watched Inuyasha when I was 15. I really wish the anime would be finished!

My fav plot is the rivalry between the 2 inu bros (as you can see from the group name). i really dont like the plot with kikyo - she's dead so just remain dead alright? kagome is okay just not the part where she says sit - its funny the first time she did it but after wards its really degrading for poor inuyasha! therefore thats the reason why these two females are erased forever from this group.

i must be fair and say that I do not dislike all female characters - i like Sango, Rin and Kagura (despite being an evil character she doesnt have any choice but to carry out naraku's wishes so i think she's quite a strong character since she is brave enough to think of betraying him to be free)

Overall, i love Inuyasha's furry ears - they are so cute that i wanted to pull at the screen of my computer as if im tagging his ears! (the ears are the reason that made me watch the show in the first place)
  2. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Im Beryl, umm Inuyasha was my first anime, i started watching it when i was... oh 8 or 9? yep was really into it, still is, i've just recently started watching the new series Inuyasha Final Act its pretty freakin cool and better animation! omg i hate kikyo too i tell you! i mean shes died like...3-4 times now?XD I noticed you didn't mention Koga, i actually started thinking about pairings when Koga came around anyways yep lol
  3. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    i hope kikyo died too! seriously i liked her when she was alive but now she's supposed to be dead please would you just stay dead? inuyasha's necrophilic love for her is rather disturbing or he's just too nice!
  4. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    hi i love this anime and the gn is pretty cool too my name is fiona i am a single mum and i hope you dont mind me joining
  5. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    hi fiona you are welcome! i like it how inuyasha can be an all time favourite! its way awesome!
  6. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    hi and thanks for the welcome my daughter starts school this yeas 5 alll ready and geting her into inuyasha she saw me watching and climed up on my knee and sat there well happy and smiling now her hamster called inuyasha even though she doesnt say the name to clearly but its defently there but hay she is only 4 and a have
  7. WARLESS
    WARLESS
    Hi im romy, and i luv inuyasha its my favourite anime eva just bcause it was the fisrt anime i saw, i saw it whn i was like 10 11 years old, now im 15, and my fav character is of curz inu i jst lv him he is soooo cute, sesshomaru is just soooo damn sxyy, nraku too, i would love if this anime would turn yaoi id pair inu, naraku and sesshomaru, the 3 togther oh yeah lol!!, my fav girl is kagome, and i hate kikyo, anddd .... Inuyasha rocks 4ever
  8. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    hi and welcome to the group
  9. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    @warless - im so for a yaoi inuyasha anime series! theres just too many sexy guys! (cute ears are a bonus!)
  10. flyingmoon
    flyingmoon
    @fiona - im glad she likes it too! (but then how could anyone not like inuyasha!)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast