aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Series and Info (The Rec Thread!)

1. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz

Beezlebub
    Beelzebub Manga - Read Beelzebub manga scans online.
    Beelzebub (manga) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a hilarious comedy/action, heavy emphasis on the comedy. XD Basically, you got an outrageously strong juvenile delinquent taking care of a baby who falls into his lap...only this baby is the son of the devil, and is destined to the throne of hell. Add in a bombshell of demonic nanny and a poor best friend...the arts not much, but the story...

Psyren
    Psyren Manga - Read Psyren manga scans online.
    Psyren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Psyren - Television Tropes & Idioms

A story centering around a handful of teenagers who find themselves transprorted to the post-apocolyptic world of Psyren. In order to survive, they must harness the power of PSI. But, slowly, the truth of why they were chosen comes to light and it soon becomes much than a race of personal survival...

(Much, much better than this summary will lead anyone to believe. It's on chapter 80, but I'm still having trouble just guessing what's going to happen next...)

Defense Devil
    Defense Devil Manga - Read Defense Devil manga scans online.
    Baka-Updates Manga - Defense Devil

There's just something about an exhiled devil who would do anything to prove the innocence of those condemned to hell...especially considering that this little devil just happens to be the son of the king...his latest case had me going, ....

Kami no Shizuku
    Kami no Shizuku Manga - Read Kami no Shizuku manga scans online.
    Kami no Shizuku - DramaWiki
    Les Gouttes de Dieu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A young man called Shizuku Kanzaki, discovers the beauty of wine after his father, a famous wine critic, dies and leaves an unusual will: a description of 12 wines he considers to be the best in the world, comparing them to Jesus Christ’s disciples. ~ The first person to find these “disciples” will inherit the father’s wine collection, a contest that pits Shizuku against his adoptive brother, Issey Tomine, who works as a wine critic.

(When a manga is good and accurate enough to start influencing the sales of wine in different countries...and has it's own Drama...)

Witch Hunter
    Witch Hunter Manga - Read Witch Hunter manga scans online.
    Witch Hunter - Television Tropes & Idioms

Witches suddenly declare war against humans, causing two-thirds of the world to fall apart. They summon monsters called "Supporters" and devastate human residences... but why? ~ Survivors gather people with the power to combat the witches and called them Witch Hunters! Tasha Godspell is one of the strongest nicknamed "The Marksman" along with his "Jack-O-Lantern" looking Supporter. He fights the witches but cannot really bring himself to hate them...
  2. cutieH
    cutieH
    Alive The Final Evolution
    Alive: The Final Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Alive - The Final Evolution Manga - Read Alive - The Final Evolution manga scans online.

A shounen/supernatural series with elements of horror at the beginning.It's a story about people who's body are entered by beings from outer space which grants them power.These people with powers are called Comrades.Some Comrades are trying to revive the Heart of Akuro and the protagonist have his reasons to stop them.Even though the summary may make it sound like the usual shonen stuff,but the story and presentation is really something else.These characters,including the antagonists, are developed really well and are really believably "human".

Pink Land
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f20/t9...-27-a-p12.html

Its a story of people on a mysterious land called Pink Land,each of them travelling deep to the heart of Pink Land with a goal in mind.The story is presented in a picture book like thread here on aarin.The art are wayyy below average but please give the creator a chance Yes in case anyone noticed,this is shameless pimping
  3. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz

Karneval
    Karneval Manga - Read Karneval manga scans online.
    Karneval (manga) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nai searches for someone important to him, with only an abandoned bracelet as a clue. Gareki steals and pick-pockets to get by from day to day. The two meet in a strange mansion where they are set-up, and soon become wanted criminals by military security operatives. When Nai and Gareki find themselves desperate in a hopeless predicament, they encounter none other than the country's most powerful defense organization - "Circus"

Shin Angyo Onshi - Rec by ghettoe
    Shin Angyo Onshi Manga - Read Shin Angyo Onshi manga scans online.
    Shin Angyo Onshi (manhwa) - Anime News Network
    Blade of the Phantom Master - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jushin, which is modelled after feudal Korea. In Jushin, there once lived secret government agents called angyo onshi, who traveled the countryside in disguise. They were charged by the king to find and punish corrupt government officials, and bring justice to the country's citizens. Jushin has been destroyed, fractured into numerous fiefdoms and kingdoms, many of which are ruled by corrupt and tyrannical warlords. Shin Angyo Onshi follows the adventures of one of the remaining angyo onshi, Munsu, as he continues to wander the countryside and deals with the chaos caused by Jushin's fall.

Bloody Monday - rec by ghettoe
    Bloody Monday Manga - Read Bloody Monday manga scans online.
    Bloody Monday - DramaWiki
    Bloody Monday (manga) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A virus deal clinched in Russia on the Christmas eve. Purpose: unknown. Two clues: a mysterious lady "Maya", one of the reasons it happened, and "Bloody Monday", the keyword for the project.

Then an incident happened in far-distant city of Tokyo. Fujimaru Takagi, a second grade student at Mishiro Gakuin high school, is commissioned to find out the truth by the Public Security Intelligence Agency, for his great ability as a super hacker. Now, Maya approaching to Fujimaru as his high school teacher...

Vassalord
    Manga Fox: Vassalord Manga Series
    Vassalord - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Vassalord. (manga) - Anime News Network

Charley is a cyborg vampire Jesus freak who does the Vatican's dirty work. Johnny is a vampiric hedonist who loves irritating his more-or-less unwilling partner. Technically not yaoi, but almost. (Summary taken from mangafox)

-It's not yaoi...yet! But boy is it toeing the line...it's too hot not to be, I'm pretty sure it is at this point...but they haven't had sex yet!!! The last chapter...just get to the last chapter!!!
  4. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    I tried defense devil, but couldn't get into it, but I really really really loved shin angyo Onshi by the same artist and author. It's one of the best mangas I read. It just knocked me of my feet.

I read quite alot of this mangas posted that's why I joined the group, I think another great addition would be bloody monday. It's too damn good!
  5. cutieH
    cutieH
    Fujoshi Kanojo
    Manga Fox: Fujoshi Kanojo Manga Series

College student Mutou Ookawa caught a glimpse of Ametani Yuiko, his co-worker from a former part-time job. Summoning up his courage, he confessed his feelings to her--but somehow her answer was, "OK!" What Yuiko actually said was, "But I’m a Fujoshi.” However Mutou completely misunderstood and thought she said, “Daijyobu”.
    And thus starts our story, with Yuiko gradually revealing her Fujoshi nature.

Copy pasted the summary from manga fox,but I really wanna recommend this to everyone here,cause even though the manga is on fujoshis,not that many people here on aarin know about it.The art by Shinba Rize is great with the main characters looking gorgeous(especially the male characters,but the girls look beautiful too).

(btw,for those who don't know,a fujoshi is a girl who likes manga and novels about relationships between men, namely shounen-ai and yaoi)
  6. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz

Area no Kishi
    Area no Kishi Manga - Read Area no Kishi manga scans online.
    Area no Kishi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    -I recommend reading at least until volume two before reading wiki. Its spoils...big time!!!

Believing himself to be useless at football, Aizawa Kakeru opts to become the manager of his school's football team, while his brother Suguru is its ace, and is even good enough to represent Japan. However, Kakeru may be harbouring a strong talent within himself that only Suguru can see, and the two often get into arguments over Kakeru's denial of his skills. Things are made more complicated with the return of Seven, an old playmate of theirs that Kakeru has a crush on. Join the brothers in their journey to the national and even international championships!

Knights
    Knights Manga - Read Knights manga scans online.

Knights is a shounen manga tale about squire Mistletien, called 'Mist' for short. Taking place in a medieval world in which the church and her representatives are burning people en masse on suspicion of witchcraft, Mist and his organization are taking a stand against the church and the 'Saints' who are perpetuating the witch hunts. Mist is feared and hated by the village-folk because of his appearence, wearing a mask to disguise himself and going by the moniker 'The Black Knight.' He travels with Euphemia, a young girl who is as expert with mixing potions and poisons as Mist is with a sword, and together they rescue those who are to be executed on suspicion of witchcraft.

Wolf Crest - Wolfen Guy - Story: Tabata Yoshiaki, Art: Yuugo Yuki
    Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest Manga - Read Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest manga scans online.
    Baka-Updates Manga - Wolf Guy - Ookami no Monshou

Ms. Aoshika is not only divorced, but an underappreciated teacher at her job. But one drunken mishap leads her to witness firsthand the brutal assault and murder of a young man. However, after fainting, she awakens to discover that all of the assailants have been seriously wounded.

And to her further surprise, the next day she discovers that not only is the young man Akira she met the night before alive, but he is now her new transfer student.
  7. yina
    yina
    Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
    Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Manga - Read online
    Yankee-kun to Megane-chan - Wikipedia

Shinagawa Daichi is a Yankee, high school delinquent that doesn't want anything to do with school life. For unknown for him reasons Adachi Hana stalks him and forces him to go on a field trip and eventually he even joins the Student Council! Delinquent in a Student Council?! Can you say four delinquents?
    What we learn later is that Adachi isn't average geeky Megane, she has her own little secret.
    Hilarious story, yankees, fights, friendship and... love?
  8. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz

Akumetsu - Story:Tabata Yoshiaki, Art: Yuugo Yuki
    Akumetsu Manga - Read Akumetsu manga scans online.
    Akumetsu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Baka-Updates Manga - Akumetsu
    Kisama! Yatsu! Akumetsu <--recommended read if you wanna know more without being spoiled!

Akumetsu is the story of Shou, who defends his own view of justice in a vigilante manner while wearing a mask and calling himself Akumetsu.

...there is no easy to way to summarize this manga. It's highly politically charged, and requires at least a basic understanding of Japanese government and economics in order to understand it. But it's hella fun to read because Akumetsu/Shou is a charismatic not-as-simple-as-he-appears type of son of a b1tch who makes no light of the fact that instead of being a vigilante, he is, instead, a terrorist and a hypocrite...but I just wanna hug him anyways, because he's a smug bastard who can charm his way out of suspicion by way of audacity alone!

Come on! The man plays dress up while he's killing too! He's been a fireman, a policeman, prisoner, a chef, Batman, Blackjack/surgeon, a samurai...the list goes on with every kill, because he never dresses the same twice!! And he sometimes kills by the dozens in some chapters...the sheer outright VIOLENCE is...dizzying to say the least...

Read it!!! I need someone else to fangirl with!
  9. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    Aitsu no Daihonmei or His Most Favorite from Tanaka Suzuki

AITSU NO DAIHONMEI -online
    Aitsu no Daihonmei -Audio CD (japanese)
    Baka-Manga Updates

Summary:
    Short with almond-shaped eyes, Yoshida doesn't have any good points appearance-wise so he's definitely not popular. On that fateful day, his school life changed completely when the most popular guy, Satou, confessed his love to him! There are rumors aplenty that Satou already has a lover in the school, so is he just making fun of Yoshida!?
  10. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    @megaMaz: i read kami no shizuku and it was quite interesting. i read all the 18 chapters and didn't get much of sleep, but it was worth it! XD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast