aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fake ova

1. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    What's your opinion on the FAKE OVA...should there be another one and if so...would you want it based on a chapter from the manga or a different story completely. If you vote for different...what would you like to see happen?
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    I lked the ova - I thought the dubbed voices where completely ridiculous but other than that it was a nice version of some the the series and it did add some extra stuff in as well ^^ if they ever made another one I would want to watch it ... I think I would like to see the chapters when Biccy's teacher tried to blow his school up and Dee stopped him but Ryo didnt know and ran and kissed him when they saw each other again *so CUTE*
  3. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    I LOVED the OVA.. They really have to make another one, but longer this time! I don't mind a different story OR if it's based on the manga, I'll be happy as long as there is another! I'm so desperate, im getting all worked up!! *waits patiently*
  4. JaoLynn
    JaoLynn
    Hello ^_^ Just thought I'd join this since Fake is like my favorite manga ever. I hated the OVA. I thought they picked about the dumbest part of the manga to make into an OVA, and I personally think they should have just made the whole thing a full length anime. Lol, I'm the first to say I didn't like it, so I hope I don't get dissed. ^.^;
  5. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    Hmm.. I guess I can say I agree with you in a way, JaoLynn.. I hate the fact that they chose that part of the manga, but I'm super happy they made an OVA at all
  6. Yasusen_Genbu
    Yasusen_Genbu
    I love the OVA! It never fails to make me laugh. I love seeing the characters animated, and the BGM during the balcony-kissing scene was perfect to set the mood. I don't mind the dub, but I prefer subbed. I'm also glad they included Arisa and Cindy, especially Arisa, she was like a confidant to them. I would definitely love to see another OVA, and like sio chan, I'd love to see the story involving Bikky's teacher with the explosives. I'm actually disappointed that didn't even become a drama CD story...
  7. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    Actually it did...if you go into Aarin's downloads..I think...there should be a sound story option...FAKE was made into one
  8. DoraLemon
    DoraLemon
    for reals? *runs off to check it out*

OMG, there is!! Thanks Jennyk!
  9. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    No problema!
  10. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    I also didn't mind the dubbed voices so much. I actually found myself laughing. I wish aarin had the dub version download. It's a pain trying to have to buy the DVD.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast