aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fake ova

1. Yasusen_Genbu
    Yasusen_Genbu
    Whereabouts exactly is it? I'm having trouble finding it...
  2. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    The English sub version u can find pretty much anywhere on the net like on YouTube and veoh. The English dub version is like a needle in a haystack. You can buy it off amazon.com and all that but finding a free download is slim to none. Believe me I have tried! Even LOGO which showed it back in January only shows 2 snippets of it on the LOGO website.
  3. Yasusen_Genbu
    Yasusen_Genbu
    Oops! I should've specified...I meant the sound story...

I got the DVD of the OVA last May.
  4. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    Go into anime downloads, go to BL a everything else, click on drama stories,go to F section in the index and fake is right at the top!!
  5. Yasusen_Genbu
    Yasusen_Genbu
    Thanks for the directions!
  6. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    Your welcome!
  7. OSpiritFoxO
    OSpiritFoxO
    The Ova was great! But they really should have made it a series instead. It was the cutest manga I've read in a long time.
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    I would agree, I kind of kept hoping they would make another one out of some of the other manga's ^^
  9. Jennyk1183
    Jennyk1183
    I know...I keep hoping one day our prayers will reach God's ears who will talk to Sanami Matoh
  10. lockongirl
    lockongirl
    no ovas, MAKE A DAMN SERIES!!
    xD

Maybe after the second season in manga.. maybe when it ends, the ppl in japan, should get that this is a classic!! >3
    there should be a full anime,a WELL ANIMATED ONE!! ♥

for me it was the first yaoi/shounen-ai manga i read.. and ghhod's.. i still remember how the butterflies flew inside of my littleBig tummy, and how my innocent mind was destroyed with this devilish good forbidden (no, not really.. it's not!) LOVE!!! >//////////////////< and i have cursed it so much, that there is ONLY an ova of it..
    well, though.. it's better than nothing~: D
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast