aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Tutorials

1. Halite75
    Yup, the text often gives me problems too. First I have a hard time coming up with some sort of quote and then the choosing the style can take me forever.
  2. Melissa
    Melissa
    Ah okay, then I'll make a text explanation soon then. ^^
  3. Flei
    Flei
    Hahah. For me, I just type whatever cheesy quote I can come up with, but guh! Finding where to put it and how (there are waaay too many techniques for text) and then deciding on what font to use is such a hassle. >__>
  4. Halite75
    Halite75
    I downloaded a bunch of fonts and sometimes I regret it. I try out tons of different fonts before picking one, usually. See, it is the DETAILS that make it take so long for me to finish a set.
  5. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    i have endless quotes ( cheesy poet i am )
    but i lack good looking text and how to place it, so i'm waiting for the tutorial.....
  6. Melissa
    Melissa
    ohmegee I'm finally done. Dx

Used: Photoshop CS2
    Purpose: Text explanation, a little lesson about how to put text on graphics
    Difficulty: Um easy-medium
    Link~
  7. Halite75
    Halite75
    Well, I just glanced at the tutorial and I can definitely see that you are better at it than me. My inclination is too make text too big and bold. *hangs head in shame* It is really hard to stop myself.

I'll read your tutorial a little more carefully later when I have more time. Oh, some of the images weren't showing up b/c Aarin wouldn't allow hotlinking. Just a heads up.
  8. Melissa
    Melissa
    Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix those later, I'm kind of lazy right now. xDD
  9. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    oh yeah those are good
    those text placement are easy for me, i usually do them but most of the set i made had different themes so i's never really use those fonts.. it..
  10. Flei
    Flei
    Melissa: That was a fabulous tutorial! <3 I got some really good ideas from it, and I really love how you're able to make the text look so frikkin' cool with just a few original touches. Ah~ You're so good with text! x3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast