aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Tutorials

1. aislinnelise
    aislinnelise
    I just created a Tutorial for PS. I use Photoshop Elements 8, so it is based on that, but can be used for any version of CS, I would think.

Part 1 Update

Part 2

Involves lighting effects, adjustment layers, and using renders....

Edit: I've updated Part 1's link so let me know if you can see either one...
  2. lynixe
    lynixe
  3. ItachiRules
    ItachiRules
    Firstly I'd like to thank to all the people who show us their tutorials!

Halite: Thanks for the style palette I wanna use it now m.m
    Shanni: Thanks for the round border tutorial, I always wondered how people did that XD <3
    and also the dorred border was easier than expected thanks m.m
  4. Halite75
    Halite75
    Linking layers if helpful when you want to move/nudge multiple layers at the same time.

Linking Layers for PhotoShop CS 3+:
    Click on a layer. Hold down the Shift (if they are all right next to each other) or Control (if they are layers not right next to each other) key to select the other layers you want to link. Look down at the bottom of the layers palette for the thing that looks like a sideways link of chain and click on that .

To permanently unlink a layer from the group of layers, select the layer and click on the chain thing at the bottom of the palette.

To temporarily unlink a layer from the group of layers, click on the layer and hold down the shift key and click on the link symbol in that layer. A red X will appear to show you've turned the linking off there. You can turn the linking back on by selecting that layer again and holding down the shift key again and click on the red X.

Linking Layers for Older versions of PhotoShop:
    Select a layer. For each layer you want to link to the layer you have selected, click on the box next to the eye symbol and a sideways chain symbol will appear showing you that those layers are now linked.

To unlink a layer, simply click on the chain symbol and it will go away and the layer will no longer be linked.

If any of this is confusing, I could make a more detailed tutorial with pictures.
  5. Chawsu
    Chawsu
    Thank you to everyone for sharing all the tips, I'll try some out. I really appreciate it. You all are so generous with your knowledge.
  6. 888
    Thank you for your border tutorial, Halite75. It was so easy to understand, and now I can easily make borders without worry~ <3

EDIT: Can anyone make a shadowing tutorial, please? I have trouble with it! >.<
    And also, I'm not really sure how to explain this, but where you have a single border across the bottom of a sig, and it has the words cut out of it, so you can see the background. Can anyone make a tut for that, please?
  7. Maina
    Maina
    Thank you so much to everyone for sharing your tutorials! I'm starting to get interested in making sets and I have no idea where to begin. I need to start a collection of backgrounds and textures >3<
  8. Halite75
    Halite75
    @888 Glad it was helpful.

I could make a tutorial for that technique, since it is pretty simple--I'll try to do it sometime soon. Essentially it is just using apply image and a clipping mask, but if you are new to PS you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.
  9. 888
    @Halite
    Please, if you don't mind! Yes, I'm new and have absolutely no clue xD Take your time, and thank you~!
  10. Dragonfire Inferno
    Dragonfire Inferno
    This isn't really anything special, but a simple tutorial on how to make the clipping masks I like to use in my sets. It's my first tut, so yeah...:

Used: Photoshop CS5
    Purpose: Simple Clipping Masks
    Difficulty Level: Easy
    Clickie Here
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast