aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Tutorials

1. Halite75
    Okay here is a specific tutorial for that technique, 888.

Tutorial:
    Using Clipping Mask on Text Tutorial
    Purpose:
    Using Apply Image & Clipping Mask of Text
    Difficulty Level:
    Easy
  2. 888
    @Dragonfire Inferno - Considering it's your first, that was pretty good! It was easy to understand!
    @Halite - Thank you soo much~! I never thought I'd be able to do it correctly, but your tut showed me how~ <3
  3. 888
    I'd like to make another request~
    Can anyone make a tutorial on animation? .-. Or recommend me to someone who can teach me? I'd really like to learn, but I don't know who to ask. I'd appreciate it!
  4. crisislover
    crisislover
    I made a manga coloring tutorial, it was made using SAI but it can be applied to Photoshop as well. Program(s): Paint Tool Sai & Photoshop CS2 Level: Intermediate/Difficult Need: Experience in using layers and coloring manga. Should know the basics of using brushes and effects in both Sai and Photoshop.
  5. Halite75
    Halite75
    Here are two tutorials by fataltea that should be really helpful to all beginners:

Tutorial: The Rule of Thirds
    Purpose: Composition of a signature (image & text placement)
    Difficulty Level: Easy

Tutorial: Positive and Negative Space
    Purpose: Composition of a signature (image & text placement)
    Difficulty Level: Easy
  6. Otome
    Otome
    My current set has a more simpler set up, so I thought to make a tutorial on how to make transparency sig for anyone who's interested.

Tutorial: Transparency Sig
    Purpose: How to create a transparecy sig
    Difficulty: Easy-Medium. Does require you to know masking, clipping, and where to find the adjustment layers before hand.

If you have questions, or something is not clear (w/mistake grammar 'cause I haven't proof read). Ask away and I'll answer.
  7. Mibelle
    Mibelle
    I would also love to see some tutorials on animation! There are alot of nice sets now using animations and they are done so nicely and smooth. It would be great to have some tips and tricks to follow. :3
  8. crisislover
    crisislover
    I made an animation tutorial for forum signatures etc. It's still under construction though.

Tutorial:
    Animation
    Purpose: To make a signature or for Tumblr.
    Difficulty: Medium-Difficult. Requires basic knowledge of Photoshop and VLC Media Player.

I made this signature (and it was sold in an auction) with it:
  9. Hypnotica
    Hypnotica
    This is pretty old but I made a tutorial on making cards on the AF blog. I think it'd useful for PS beginners and those who want to try out animation. It's divided into 3 parts. For the 1st and 2nd, it teaches the basics while the 3rd focuses on animation.

Tutorial: 1:Border 2:Image 3:Animation
    Purpose: To learn how to animate on PS.
    Difficulty Level: Easy-Medium. Making the right shine might take some time to ensure the angle's right so that it'd look something like the official card.
  10. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    Well......I tried Shanni's (page 2) rounded border tut for the first time tonight. About 5 times....because it was so easy to follow.

The problem was that every time (I followed it step by step as instructed) I was done, I had the original shape of the sig I was using still showing (translucent/squares) behind the rounded image. I'm either missing something here......or much more stupid than I originally thought. >.<
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast