aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

[Disc.] JUN 11: Your Favorite Creation

1. bowe
    bowe
    Flei: I love the first sig! Everything just falls in place and fits~ And that silhouette thing for the second one? I'm totally going through that phase right now. XD

hali: Whoa, the transitions you've gone through these years! That fifth one for Lenka is beautiful. *A* Last one is perfect. Seriously. That pattern/print/texture thing coupled with the quote (love the placement and all) makes it seem darkly elegant.

cabbit: Nothing like some classic cabbit crack! Mmmm, and that Kimimaro sig... I don't know how you do it but you always manage to deliver.

aislinnelise: N. Oh God. N. *starts ogling* That is one awesome sig. I also like the green ones (6 & 7). Two completely different uses of green but both equally gorgeous.

And here a few of mine.

(mid-2010) Destruction. Chaos. Izaya, my love~ Originally 500x200 but resized after the change. More Izaya to love now. XD

(late-2010) I didn't do much to this pic. There wasn't much I could do - the original pic is gorgeous. But this is still one of my favourites.

(early-2011) Originally for a contest but I decided to keep it instead. They'd already received a gorgeous sig from the same pic anyway. It's kind of messy but I love the colours~

(recent) I decided to make some AnE sigs to auction off and happened upon this awesome manga colouring. I loved the completed sig so much that I kept it. I like this for it's simplicity.

Shanni's right. Gfxers remember every single one of their babies. >.<

I seem to keep sigs I take a liking to...
  2. aislinnelise
    aislinnelise
    @bowe ~ I'm a huge fan of that Gokudera sig...even though he isn't one of my favorite KHR characters, I love him when he wears glasses and you did an awesome job with all of the colors you used for the picture.
  3. kannrou
    kannrou
    > bowe : I am a fan of your stuff! They are so amazing! *u*

Umm my fave creation is probably this one. I don't know, I just had so much fun doing it. No special stuff on it, I know, its pretty basic stuff. But I had fun playing around with it :')

4. Flei
    Flei
    bowe: Lol, thank you~ I really love that Izaya sig you made! <3 I'm not big on yellow, but somehow you pulled it off. The pic is great, but I am definitely favoring the super badass background you've got going on. Also, the one with N? Very shiny and pretty. Even if you weren't able to add much, the cropping job is very well done.

kannrou: Nice! *o* It's so refreshing to see a sig that incorporates a sunburst; there should be more sigs like this one. And I really like the level of brightness because a sig like this could be blinding if you're not careful. /is totally guilty of that ;;
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12