aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Resource Center

1. 888
    I'd like to make a request please~ Does anyone have any rain/water textures?
  2. Maina
    Maina
    @888; I found a few texture packs from deviantart - Rain, Water and Ice, Droplets. There's also a Textures - Liquid section on DA which has lots of nice images.
  3. 888
    @Maina - Thank you!
  4. Chawsu
    Chawsu
    Hi, I've been searching for C4D bubbles on the net as well as DevArt and still haven't found really nice ones. Does anyone have it that they'd like to share or know of where I can get some?

Thank you very much for your kind help.

5. Halite75
    Halite75
    Deviant Art would be the best place to find that, I think. Maybe you need to try different search terms. I've found the best textures there by looking at the abstract art--searching for CD4 revealed hardly anything.
  6. Chawsu
    Chawsu
    @Halite75 ; Thank you, yeah, I didn't find what I was looking for when I use the C4D. I'll have to think of other search words.
  7. vizard light
    vizard light
    Thank you hali for the resources. I'll probably never need to look for bg again XD
  8. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    lol...kinda funny to dl a texture packet and see my own textures in it XDDD

so for those wondering about my textures that dont have a dl link anymore...hali has them all bundled in her textures
  9. Halite75
    Halite75
    Yep, it is all combined at this point. I can't keep track of these things. I'm a downloading addict. In fact, I should update my files on here because now I have even more!
  10. Erotic Devil
    Erotic Devil
    Hello. Was hoping if someone can help me w/ this:

Requesting

TYPE: Textures/Stock
    PROGRAM: PS CS5
    SPECIFICS: No RL pics. Looking for drawn flowers.

Thank you.
    Cant think of what else, I'm looking for.

Btw, thanks for sharing, ppl.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast