aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Resource Center

1. Halite75
    I wonder if anyone would be willing to post zip files of brushes or patterns they like to use in PS? It is taking me forever to find good ones to replace everything I lost after my hard drive died.
  2. Erotic Devil
    This is my old collection of PS brushes I collected for my 2nd laptop:
    Collection of PS Brushes.zip
    Password: Halite75

Hope it helps ~
  3. Halite75
    Thanks, ED!
  4. blackcatme
    blackcatme
    Sharing
    TYPE: Textures
    CREATOR: deviantart users: obscene-bunny and mrspillowhead
    PROGRAM: Ps or any other program.. they're textures after all! ^^
    DOWNLOAD LINK: link and link
  5. Flei
    Flei
    List updated~ <3

Thanks, everyone!
  6. Halite75
    Halite75
    Sharing
    TYPE: Textures
    CREATOR: various
    PROGRAM: any
    INFO: These are all my textures. They are one of the few things I had backed up before my computer died.
    DOWNLOAD LINK:
    Part 1 (195 MB) City Lights, Cloudy, Foliage, Galaxies & Stars, Geometric & Stripes, Watercolor
    Part 2 (172 MB) Grainy, Grunge, Kaleidoscope, Landscapes & Nature
    Part 3 (129 MB) Light Blurs, Light Explorsions, Light Shapes, Unsorted Lights
    Part 4 (150 MB) 112 Bokeh Lights Textures
    Part 5 (164 MB) 107 Paper Textures
    Part 6 (188 MB) 300 Unsorted Textures

Some of the files sizes are very large b/c I use textures for large wallpapers as well as making sets.
  7. Chawsu
    Chawsu

I'm looking for cut outs or png resources, such as cut out flowers and any other resources that can be used in blends and sigs. Where can I find them?

Thank you.
  8. Flei
    Flei
    Chawsu: If you go to the resource > stock > plant section of DA you can find some great pics. Most of them are on a single color background, so they're easy enough to remove. I'm sure there are a lot of floral vectors out there somewhere, but I mainly use the one from DA.

Googling 'flower png' also gets good results.

I'm sure there are actual good sites for flower vectors out there, but I don't know any so yeah. xD

Halite75: Wow, that's a lot of textures! XP And so nicely organized, too!
  9. Chawsu
    Chawsu
    @ Flei - Thank you so very much for that link and those suggestions. I got heaps. You're Heaven sent! Bless you.
  10. Flei
    Flei
    Chawsu: No problem! Glad to be of service. <3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast