aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Seme's Go here

1. LordYouko
    I'm a Sadistic Seme. I have only known Dramatic Ukes, so I don't know how compatible I would be with other types of ukes. I am not into treating my partner as a prince/princess. At all. The opposite of that, if fact. I'm looking for someone who wants to be treated like that. I'm a writer so I'm good with words. I'm a good listener if I feel like it. I want an uke who won't hide anything from me. I have never roleplayed, though I'm willing to try. I'm ok with ukes of both genders. If there is anything else you would like to know, please ask.
  2. Netta
    Netta
    I'm flexible (I can be a seme or uke). But, usually I'm the seme

Well, some people told me that my personality was similiar with cats =w=. I've got so many friends and uke(s) /eh But, it's just for fun, and there's nothing special to me. Even so, I'm a sly, expressive, and cheerful, I can't express my true feeling so easily, it makes me a closed person. So, I want to have a special uke that can open my heart =w=.

I'm an opportunist seme. And... I have fetish for tsundere uke /slapped
  3. CountFragment
    CountFragment
    I Am A Seme And I Enjoy RolePlaying. I Don't Really Know What Kind Of Uke I'm Looking For. I'm Into Bondage Including BDSM~ If You Want To Know more Visit My Profile~
  4. ThatYaoiPotato
    ThatYaoiPotato
    As everyone else here i am a seme.
    I love blood and gore, Food, i am kind of an angry person and a loner.
    I for some reason have an obsession with potato's.
    Also if i find a uke i will love that uke a lot i can be caring and loving when i feel it.

I do not like quiet or small spaces, as i am scared i will get crushed and die in a small space but i just hate quiet i'm also scared of fire and ovens i don't know why.
    Also i swear quite frequently
    On the topic of rp a pm im okay with both i hope i can find a uke.
    I'M A MAJOR OTAKU *WARNING I TALK WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT ANIME*
  5. ThatYaoiPotato
    ThatYaoiPotato
    As everyone else here i am a seme.
    I love blood and gore, Food, i am kind of an angry person and a loner.
    I for some reason have an obsession with potato's.
    Also if i find a uke i will love that uke a lot i can be caring and loving

I do not like quiet or small spaces, as i am scared i will get crushed and die in a small space but i just hate quiet i'm also scared of fire and ovens i don't know why.
    Also i swear quite frequently
    On the topic of rp a pm im okay with both i hope i can find a uke.
    I'M A MAJOR OTAKU *WARNING I TALK WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT ANIME*
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123