aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Seme's Go here

1. shashakalbi
    i'm a seme of course, maybe an opportunist one ... i like innocent cute ones
    i lose control seeing my uke crying or showing weakness hehe
    ehem...well i like my uke to depend on me and it'll be my pleasure to serve him.
  2. MzFoRi3
    MzFoRi3
    Well this looks like fun ;
    Wanted to throw my seme self out there, so Im a CHIBI seme, which I have recently found out through some quiz, haha. But I do agree, I am mischievous, loyal, and intelligent. Pretty laid back, not much of an an attention hogger. Due to my easygoing and playful exterior, it can be difficult to tell im a seme, but trust me I am. It takes a special uke to get to me, don't like the ordinary average stereotypical ones. Not lookin' for one of the pack.
    Supposedly my element is wind, and Im a dog, in the chinese zodiac )
  3. TheknightOfOld
    TheknightOfOld
    Well I am a seme. I wonder if this counts as a fetish but, I like to touch a lot. I am kind. I loyal and like attention. I guess like a dog. I like my Uke to be active and outdoorsy.
    Pm me if your this kind of Uke.
  4. visca
    visca
    hello
    I'm a sadistic, but always love my uke. I love to torture my uke.
    Well, every test I take it resulting me as a sadistic seme and I'm happy with that.
  5. mitsuri
    mitsuri
    Hello everyone!
    Is it ok if I still write here?

So...I'm kind of a loner (I only have one true friend). However I'm waiting for someone who can accept me the way I am now. I'm really stubborn ( meaning: I read a book and I enjoy it, BUT if someone TELLS me to read that book, I won't do it. Simply because I don't want to.) I'm a dominant. I wont take orders from anyone. And I'm kind of aggressive too, and I'm not proud of it.
    I love to read by the fire at nights. Yes, I'm a night owl, I don't really like sunlight.
    I'm also shy a bit. Can you imagine a shy, but aggressive dominant? No? Well here I am...
    I never experienced love before, so I don't really know how it works, or how I'm supposed to "love" someone ( Yes, that does mean that I'm still a virgin. A 20 years old virgin). I have a strong affection for collar bones. I can't really explain why, but I find them very arousing. Also I prefer long, dark hair, light eyes and skin. I'd like to please my Uke, but I won't tolerate stupidity. If my Uke does something I don't like, they will be punished (Of course it depends on what did they do.).

What more should I write...
    If you have any questions about me, please don't hesitate to ask!

Please don't mind my username. (I'm using my twin-sisters profile since she gave it to me.)
    Also let me mention that English is not my native language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.
  6. LuuCia
    LuuCia
    I'm playful(hahaha??) seme ..i love teasing my uke with pervert joke or do something stupid to my uke but i can get super serious of course if i mind it or my uke blowing my tolerance bar lol...
    i love shy uke, seriously that type..wants to tease him and mess his innocent and cute face gaoooo.... But i love energetic tsundere uke too, loud one, haha..they are so cuteeee....clueless uke too...just can't stand it...
    rrr well i'm a pervert...i love butt...please don't mind me if i grope it^^ lol..
  7. TiaSnow
    TiaSnow
    You know what, Im a semuke as well. I'll play both roles.

I love cute, adorable, sensitive sexy ukes. Maybe even a little sassy. Major FTW. they make me happy. I like quiet and strong seme's. One that makes you want to submissvie to their every need.
  8. yamaboojae
    yamaboojae
    erm... I am a typical of seme who can talk and treat my uke calmly and lovingly, well maybe have a bit (erm not really a bit) of sadistic side and basically a bit of a loner and have kind of angsty(?) heart. I like ukes who act mature and know when to act cute or perverted(?), easy to jealous but not easily angry, simply like....ukes on Yoneda Kou sensei's mangas.
    well if we talk about the Quiz, I am a Chibi Seme xD
    Well......like that...
  9. ShinigamiYuro
    ShinigamiYuro
    Good evening,
    I am a sadistic seme, in college

I tend to adapt to my partner, but my personality is dominate, and a little cynical
    I have long mid back black hair, I’ve become rather pale due to dislike of sunlight, my eyes change colour but are grey green hazel.
    I tend to be a nocturnal and enjoy things like martial arts, traveling, drawing, reading, riding motorcycles and anime/manga.

I’m okay with the majority of fetishes that realate to S&M though, so tell me what you like and what you don't
    I am fond of rough play, biting (mainly necks), and teasing

Preferable qualities in partner: (noncompulsory)
    long hair, great eyes, pale skin, loyalty
    I’m not really set on one type of uke, though since I’ve never been in "love"

I’ve never done RP
    I’m not sure what else to say, If you're interested or want to know more, then please PM me

I go by the names Shiki, Sin, or Acheron (ash), take your pick.

10. KellySpanner
    KellySpanner
    Is there really a point to write here, I wonder...? Seems like it's a dead place.

Ah, anyways, I'm mostly a possessive seme. Is there even such a category? When spoken to in general, I'm friendly, if a bit reserved at first. When I actually make friends with someone, I get increasingly excited about it, loud and playful. When in love for real, I'm possessive, dominant and I love to spoil my significant other in whichever ways possible. I can get stubborn and huffy, but I ease up quick. I don't hold grudges and I don't believe in revenge (even though it's a fun topic in books and such). I've had a 4 year old relationship that was perfect in every last bit but still didn't work out in the end, so I'm disbelieving as of now if I'll ever find someone... I'm looking for an uke who can pull the obsessive, possessive seme out of this jaded me once again. DRAMATIC! ...haha, probably not. XD

My kinks...? In RP or real life? Cause they kind of differ after a point...

Wait, are we instead looking for RP partners here...? I don't really understand.

Either way, PM me...? It would be nice to get to know to people! Even if I, uh, sounded weird just now, I'm really just another lonely gal...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast