aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Who are you favorite set makers?

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, I know a lot of you make your own sets (and make them for others) so hey, you could just vote for yourself

First person that comes to mind is darker hei

She always makes me the most beautiful sets. In fact, she is the person who designed my current set.

When I see that she has posted an entry to one of my contests, I get so excited!!
  2. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    uhm my most most fave is angelvison my angel is the most amazing, no one like her, LOL her works are the best
    next to that i really love Hoka-chan and Oni_Yuri-chan's works too, along with my darling Flei, they all has different styles that i adores.
    there are a lot more people like tiny, Tea-chan and such that i really loves and fanboy of
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh HokaHoka does make beautiful sets; her shop is always closed though!!!

One day I shall get through
  4. vizard light
    vizard light
    I can't pick favorite now can I
    I want different kind of sets from different people
    and I have list of people to kidnap
    you can check it in my profile
  5. angelvision
    angelvision
    I'd say InuChikaSho is one of my favourite set makers. She just does those simple yet stunning sets which I totally adore! <3
  6. Halite75
    Halite75
    Hmm. I don't really have a favorite because I see some pretty awesome set from all sorts of people. There are quite a few talented people around here.
  7. fataltea
    fataltea
    Omg, khoa-kun is my fanboy?!

Honestly, there are so many set makers here that I adore.. *_* I think.. madamplate makes my faves! But every shop is fantastic for different styles.. like Fuu Henjin for dreamy and wistful, khoa-kun for sexy, darker hei for cute and whimsical, twinny-senpai makes bold, yummy sets.. lexy is just so pro, she can make it anything.. XD.. oh oh, and vizard also makes em bold an' sexy.. angelvision is stunning and sparkling.. Halite knows how to use PINK properly, and so does ruthless.. tiny makes ADORABLE sets.. loveusender has a special place in my heart cause she made my first requested set I think.. omg - I was gonna list them all out but it would take ages and I know I forgot people.. x_x;
  8. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    YES TEA_CHAN !! its true !!! *runs toward you in slow motion*
    My twin is very good at making set with real people.. (loveusender♥)
    i can't believe i'm in your list
  9. fataltea
    fataltea
    Of course you're in my list khoa-kun!! Omg, you have made me some AWESOME sets that make me want to be able to eat pixels.. XD
  10. vizard light
    vizard light
    I already eat and breath on pixels
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast