aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Who are you favorite set makers?

1. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    All you set-makers... I blame you for all the sets I've been collecting this past month... And the one week I was inspired to enter contests...ughs...
  2. commonlogic
    commonlogic
    My favs are SunlilyQ, darker hei, tchan and Amaterasu XDD I love Risika and CCVanilla's stuff too, but they've both left aarin D:

But I'm so terrible at stalking shops, I have to resort to contests for my sets D:
  3. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    ugh...this is gonna be a long list...and I'll prolly forget to put some ppl on it XD

sooo..My fave set makers who don't make sets anymore T^T :
    sweetmisery21 (4 sets)
    reesexsooxfly(7 sets)
    shini (13+ sets)
    kath_mandu (4+ sets)
    lexy (15+ sets)
    maquesta (3 sets)
    blue_emotion (3 sets)

my fave set makers who rarely make sets now:
    sunlilyq(7 sets)
    mizuri (2 sets)
    synnesai (4 sets)
    momiji (5+ sets)

and my fave active set makers who I wish I could get more sets from:
    alexa87 (2 sets)
    buhbibutterfly (2 sets)

and and there are so many new set makers now D: I'm getting accquainted with them nicely XD so I'll have more favorites soon!

oh...and i like my sets that I make sometimes too XD
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    So many for different reasons:

Khoa - one of the few people who get my strange requests
    Lily - just adore her style
    Myuu - sparkly
    angelvision - she gets my descriptions
    Fuu Henjin - just fabulous
    VampireAngel - my go-to shop for dark themes
    cabbit - great at dark and fabulous

other shops that are either closed forever or has been closed for a long time: synne, Hoka, Rimby, CCvanilla0, beethoven, Ama, PrinceTheRipper, Risika... so many others
  5. HereThereBeYaoi
    HereThereBeYaoi
    My favs are whoever is nice enough to make me a set, it would take 10,000 years to list them all XD

Edit: I desided to try...(in order from my computer, sorry if I forgot anyone.)
    kumi_kun, saruvi, blue_emotion, aisutenshi, Rimbangela, HokaHoka, VampyreAngel18, ccvanilla0, beethoven, bella28385, rikkusan565, cryingmemoriesx, grinia, Mauw, inushikacho, vizard light, twinstar1, khoakhung, watsonholmes, Kimblee18, Shini, loveless3173, brittnibear21, bluepearl0luv, loveusender, mitsukunixx, RIRIADOLL, kireipan, ranmustang, halite75, ReikaItsumi801, angelvision, FakeFlower, kath_mandu, xMyuuchanx, koukou710, Atenias, silentmuse, RainSprite, vampkiss. (Plus those who have entered my shihoudani contest)
  6. vizard light
    vizard light
    ahh I want some stuff from darkerhei and simplyme
    Not that I don't like others
    but now these 2 fancies me and I don't have any of the sets made by them
  7. Zafire
    Zafire
    The first one that came to mind is PrinceTheRipper ! I just totaly love her sets !! But I like many many more !!
  8. Mordor
    Mordor
    PrinceTheRipper, darker hei, loveusender, Tsuyuri & SunlilyQ. there are others I love too but they're my absolute favourites.

Most of my sets are from PTR I think. She's the one who made me a set-addict
  9. Edokun519
    Edokun519
    the people most likely to bankrupt me of points:

darknesstoy
    daniyagami
    pinkbear
    itslove

I can't help myself, I love their stuff

Especially itslove's Cain x Abel sets
  10. kinsugi
    kinsugi
    Fataltea and khoakhung! Let's see, amaterasu, cabbit and gloomy, too. They make beautiful sigs that go deeper than physical beauty to reach an emotional level, and sometimes pack a powerful punch. But I've only been collecting for a few months; I haven't seen auctions or sets from a lot of the names in prior posts. I'll start watching for them! EDIT I've discovered HokaHoka, whose art is amazing.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast