aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

How much yaoi/shounen-ai in 07-Ghost?

1. Kloudy_Reignfall
    I've really only watched the first couple of episodes (sorry, don't know a thing about the manga), and I love it so far. But I keep wondering how much, if any, shounen-ai is there going to be? Already there's been some hinting, but that could just be me reading too much into it. ^^;
  2. Lixipop
    Lixipop
    oh i know i really hope that there is going to be some yaoi in it.
  3. Liliyes
    Liliyes
    XD oh i think ther is a hint of FrauXTeito...
    but i think It's an non yaoi/shonen-ai serie
    ;-; #hope not#

>-< arg... i must laugh always by the names XD ther are so funny
  4. Kloudy_Reignfall
    Kloudy_Reignfall
    To me, it seems Frau and Teito's relationship is probably a little more big-brotherly, although Frau seems like a shameless flirt and teases poor Teito enough. I figured if there were any pairings, it'd be Mikage x Teito, along with some other pairings of side-characters they haven't really introduced yet, like some of the military guys.
  5. SeaQueen
    SeaQueen
    Apparently this manga first appeared in a magazine that wasn't BL so they couldn't put any direct BL/shounen-ai in... The mangakas did originally draw DJs so their style still has hints of malexmale for all BL fans who look for them, but if you're not into BL you'll interperate the relationships differently.

I really hope the anime has BL in it! It's already quite different from the manga, so we never know... Depends on what genres the anime is put under... I don't think they can start it saying there's no BL and change it half way through... We'll just have to see how things develop, but from my pov there are definite hints!!! (FrauxTeito)
  6. Kloudy_Reignfall
    Kloudy_Reignfall
    Lol looks like I'm the only non-Frau/Teito fan here. ^^; Not that I'm against it, I just tend to prefer best-friend pairings... But at this point, I'll take what I can get. =D

BTW, SeaQueen's icon reminded me-- Does anyone who's seen Kyou Kara Maou notice a similarity in the character design? Teito's father (er, I think?) especially looks like Conrad to me.
  7. Liliyes
    Liliyes
    Oo yes ... i think so too

XD ohhhh..... Teito, Conrads secret son? #lol#
    but with who... Yuuri? XD some M-Preg in KKM XD ???
  8. Kloudy_Reignfall
    Kloudy_Reignfall
    Hahaha I wouldn't doubt it. I mean, Teito does sort of look like a fusion of Yuuri and Conrad. Though he doesn't appear to have Yuuri's ever-present happy-go-lucky innocence. ^^; So he must take after his father more. Er, the taller one. Haha.
  9. Liliyes
    Liliyes
    XDDDDD this is so good

but yes... he is like a fusion from Yuuri and Conrad #lol#
    And... uhhh... a next King too. XD
  10. Kloudy_Reignfall
    Kloudy_Reignfall
    Hey, I can't remember... what is that brown-haired priest's name? Not Frau, not Labrador, but the other one. (I can never remember.) He looks quite a bit like Conrad too. Maybe a long-lost brother? ^^
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast