aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

How much yaoi/shounen-ai in 07-Ghost?

1. cally
    cally
    @ Forbidden_Soul2 - Lol, i've realized it as well! All those beautiful blondes caring for Teito.. He should be the luckiest boy alive!

I think it's undeniable that this series contains shounen-ai, not only hints, in some way. I'm thinking mainly about Kuroyuri x Haruse; episode 24 makes it totally clear how they love each other. Adorable<3

Anyways, all Frau-fans should check out this amazing amv!
    YouTube - [07-Ghost] FRAU - Fake it!
  2. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    07-Ghost rocks my socks.

The slashy goodness never ends!! So many pairings to choose from, I love it.
    I totally ship Frau/Teito though, just because of episode 16... so.... cute...

If Mikage lived[sad face], I swear there could've been Mikage/Teito goodness goin on...

and Cadtor, I prefer him being Labrador's seme.
  3. TieriaErde
    TieriaErde
    okay...I swear Ayanami is out to rape Teito. His eyes say it all.
  4. Shirakana
    Shirakana
    There are lots of BL elements in 07-ghost. Once I started to watch the anime, in just a couple of episodes, I was wondering whether this is a shounen-ai anime or not. XD ANime news network classified the genre as: action, comedy, drama, fantasy and the anime's theme is bishounen. I s'pose that's as close to an BL anime without outright yaoi for all viewers?

Nevertheless, the anine keep showing me moments where my mind automatically links to something as 'lovelove' between characters, the storyline literally makes my fangirl side go wild with all their suggestions. And I'd like to agree with TieriaErde about Ayanami. Such intensity..*shivers* lol
  5. Yatsuki
    Yatsuki
    Even if they dub this manga and anime as shounen only, there are tons of shounen-ai and mild yaoi in both anime and manga version :3 I mean, just look at what they say and act XD. TOTAL shounen-ai.
    Tehheh, I love Ayanami - he's loved by all members of Black Hawks XD. Plus he has a whip
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345