aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fruit Basket

1. shattered
    shattered
    yep yep im a fan! furuba is sooooooo cute! the anime was quite funny but the manga is a complete tearjerker - i used up about 2 boxes of tissues while reading it T__T
  2. Ice_Hime
    Ice_Hime
    Yes I'm a big fan of Furuba! I loved the anime it was really cute, I haven't finished reading the manga yet. I'm currently waiting for vol 19 to come out.
  3. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    I have not read the manga. I did watch the anime and liked it. Is the manga better than the anime?
  4. shattered
    shattered
    sujasmine ~ the anime only goes up to around volume 7~9 of the manga (they changed the events around a bit) and there are 23 volumes of the manga its hard to compare because even without reading the manga, the end of the anime was sort of left hanging, it just didnt feel like the end, which is true because theres so much more plot after that last anime ep!!!

i highly recommend the manga if you ever get the chance to read it, its sad but really well written! ^_^ and the ending is <3 <3 <3
  5. alek_31
    alek_31
    this is one group I just HAVE to join !!!this may be a YAOI forum but every forum needs a FuruBA FanClub !!!

thanks for doing this Shattered
  6. shattered
    shattered
    actually, the credit goes to sujasmine for creating this, but i snapped at the group the moment i saw it being made
  7. alek_31
    alek_31
    sujasmine did?

good for us FuruBa fans !!!
  8. Too_troublesome
    Too_troublesome
    MEEEEE TOOOOO

My daughter and I watched the entire 26 epis (again) over the weekend... I even brought my manga with me on my business trip! (not that I expect to have time to read much though)
  9. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    I will lookk into getting the manga and reading it. The anime did feel incomplete. I wanted to know what happen between Kyo and Tohru and also between Torhu and Yuki. For an non-yaoi pairing, I liked Yuki and Tohru.
  10. shattered
    shattered
    oooh, i dont want to spoil it for you sujasmine but ... oh i cant say anything >_< there will be pairings and .... thats pretty much all i can say without giving things away >_<
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast