aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fruit Basket

1. Too_troublesome
    Well, I like most of them very much, but hands down my favorite is Kyo. Something about being part of the secret, but not being let in, just pulls at me - makes me want him to have some respect especially as he's had no control over his situation (although none of the cursed Sohmas really had any true control - they just had the illusion of it by banding together and reviling the cat).
  2. Echoes_of_Angels
    Echoes_of_Angels
    Hey, I just joined the group! I love Fruits Basket, it's so sweet and sad and funny at the same time and has so many bishounens ^^
    My favorite character has to be Thoru, because she is so hopelessly lively and fights so hard to be happy. My favorite Souma...well...hum...Kyo, of course, because he is probably the only character who has a bit of everyone in the series, and the one who complains the least, despite his bad attitude. He has that huge shell but on the inside all he wants is to be loved and respected, things for which he fights for. He is, most probably, after Thoru, the strongest character in the series. Probably that is why he fell in love with her in the end.
    I also love Hatsuharu ^^. He's sexy and has that personality crisis that makes him go wild. Also, His love for Yuki is so silly :P
  3. sheila soraya
    sheila soraya
    hai konichiwa minasan
  4. Macska
    Macska
    hello i love furuba my favourite are Yuki and Ayame
  5. Ravie
    Ravie
    Hey y'all, just joined and I've watched Fruits Basket over a dozen times now. I love all the zodiac characters and wish they had made episodes of the last 2 zodiacs, (horse and rooster) instead of the Yuki fanclub episodes. I do love Arisa Uotani character. And my favorite Sohma would be Hatori. My Chinese zodiac is the Goat.
  6. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Ahhh I love this series! This was my first love affair with manga.

Edit: Also, isn't the series called FruitS Basket, with an 's'?
  7. YaminoTenshi
    YaminoTenshi
    Hello everyone
  8. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    everyone! I love Fruits Basket... Especially the YukiKyo Pairing and ShiAya pairing...In threesomes,hmm.. Very seme Yuki, seme/uke Haru and very uke Kyo...
  9. Ravie
    Ravie
    @cuteRay08: You put Haru as uke, but where would you put Black Haru?
  10. Ice_Hime
    Ice_Hime
    Hello Yamino.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast