aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Characters you don't mind seeing ukefied XD

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, why not?

Of course, um ... by "UKEFIED" I mean "prettier," "softer," "sweeter," "more feminine," etc. Not necessarily bawling during sex and suddenly looking 12 years old

Okay I admit I like to see a beautiful Byakuya

He's sometimes drawn almost downright ugly in the anime, all hard lines and super huge shoulders and icky hair So I love a beautiful fanart of beautiful, beautiful Bya. I can't help myself XD

Next I have to say I am TOTALLY TOTALLY in love with supa-uke!Motonari from Sengoku Basara. Of course I am talking about the doujinshi by Kodaka Kazuma Mouri is just drop dead gorgeous in those doujinshi. And I freaking love it!!!

And also ... Squalo from KHR! I kinda don't really like a very masculine looking Squalo. I like him to be fierce but still beautiful. And I like a more masculine Xanxus ... sometimes he gets a little too prettified for my tastes!

Last but not least, Kanda from DGM. Kanda I can actually handle in girls clothes Like maybe in a school girl's outfit ... omgosh he'd be so cute XDDD I just lurv him to pieces

Any other takers??? :P
  2. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I can't really think of any. I think it's because too many abuse pretty-fying a good character .
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Maybe I should supply an example?

That's my idea of beautiful Motonari He looks kissable ... well, for Motochika, anyway XD
  4. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    ....Xanxus because he already has girlish hips. Seriously all the males in KHR have such small and/ or skinny figures and girly hips.
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    THEY DO! That's so they can wear those smexy hip-hugger jeans and pants they love to wear
  6. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Should I discuss that pic of Tsuna again? With his birthin' hips!
  7. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    @dharma - I'd really like to keep that image out of my head, so pass.

Xanxus wins the price for wearing those boots in TYL. I'm pretty sure I only see those typ of boots on girls XD
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    PICS!! I need pics!!

Here is the aforementioned smexy hip-hugger jeans and pants pic XD

Notice Tsuna's noticeable absence from the pic
  9. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    We didn't get to see TYL Tsuna at all >_< So mean! I bet he grew up all handsome and seme. Is that why we don't get to see him?
  10. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    lol Gah I don't want to think of a seme Tsuna lol. >_<
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast