aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Characters you don't mind seeing ukefied XD

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I don't think it's POSSIBLE to even picture seme!Tsuna! He already looks about 8 years old, with that tiny body and huge head and even bigger eyes ... it's just unnatural. There is no way THAT could ever grow into an adult male
  2. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    HyperDyingWill Tsuna can be seme! I'm betting everything on him becoming more HDW
    He even tamed XanXan a bit!
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    HDW Tsuna is just regular Tsuna with red eyes and flaming hair Still pretty much sporting the doe-eyed uke look.
  4. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    Just less than usual XD
  5. NodokaKisara
    NodokaKisara
    Hmmm I don't mind a ukefied Byakuya lol or Sasuke. I would like to see Byakuya actually submit to Renji (of course a line will not be crossed during work, they still have to be professional XD) and a more, cooler Sasuke would be nice, instead of an ass. I'm weird
  6. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I'm still racking my brains for a character I want ukefied. lol I guess this does not occur naturally to me.
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I happen to know you like some very beautiful ukes, my dear :P
  8. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    But to ukefy an actual anime character? No, not this .
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aw, I'm probably not explaining it properly I just meant, are there any beautiful ukes you like, or perhaps are there any characters that you like turning into beautiful ukes? Meaning they aren't really ukes to begin with b/c they're in shounen anime, like Byakuya or Gokudera.
  10. ReiRobin
    ReiRobin
    Oh my gahh... Seme Tsuna! ;A;///""
    Even in 10tyl, he's still uke... .__. ..in my opinion... ;a;
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast