aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Men crying

1. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    lol Right! You'd think they'd get used to the sex by the 4th or 5th time at least, but no...
  2. ReiRobin
    ReiRobin
    WELL, in my opinion... seme who cries are... epic and I likey.. D:<
    Umm, how do I put it, I mean I'm like those type who enjoys seeing a particular group of people reacting differently than they usually do.
    So, when a seme who's been holding his feelings really hard, and cries, I feel like I'm standing on top of the mountain (happy~).. *W*??
    But as you said, I just can't stand uke crying, maybe because they're weak or something... and couldn't hold their feelings for a minute..
    I can tell earnestly that I'm an uke, but I just don't cry, I just have a bad-bad-bad temper. So... yeaa.. w.w
    Seeing small uke cries in an anime/manga, makes me feel like I've been pulled to their level (though I know not all are like that)... Which makes me confused, how can a seme likes an uke... who behave like that... ;A;
  3. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I have semes that cry. I think when a seme cries, it's so rare that you know this guy is really feeling something emotional right now. It shows a vulnerability that's just nice to get a glimpse of in such a personality.
  4. Bickazer
    Bickazer
    Haha that's the way I like to see my men (both semes and ukes) cry. I do like writing crying scenes and I lavish a lot of attention and detail on the (probably 'cause I'm a crier myself....), but the key to doing it well, I think, is not doing them frequently. Every time during sex? God no. But during the story's emotional climax? To see a previous tough character break down in response to their hopeless circumstances, with only their lover (seme or uke, it doesn't matter) able to save them - I find that so beautifully visceral an experience.

Yeah, I have no idea what I just said there. It sounds right though.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12