aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Non girly BL mangas *With manga-kas*

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Adding to the list of more "equal" partners, cute semes, and non-doe eyed ukes:

1 Cafe Latte Rhapsody by Kawai Touko
    2 Doushitemo Furetakunai by Yoneda Kou
    3 Ano Kado wo Magatta Tokoro by Kawai Touko
    4 Love Neko by Mishima Kazuhiko (LOL ... you'll see :P)
    5 Kouun no Rihatsushi by Nagato Saichi

1. Older uke, seme is a college student, and VERY SHY!!!
    2. Beautiful story, both are "salarymen"; contains a secondary couple with older uke
    3. Teacher uke and high school seme ... their romance is dealt with very realistically
    4. ROBOT KITTY SEME!!!!!
    5. Uke is a hairdresser, smart guy, older, beautiful, not stereotypical ... seme is a shy sweetie ♥
  2. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    You always tell me you don't read manga lol. Liar!!! *points self-righteous finger at Artemis*
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    >.< I JUST STARTED READING THEM, I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ichigenme wa Yaruki no Minpou by Yoshinaga Fumi (Antique Bakery mangaka)

Primary couple: Two law students, same age
    Secondary couple: Law student (seme) x Professor (uke), the seme is a former uke though

I really enjoyed this manga. VERY VERY VERY realisitc portrayal of the characters' relationships. My god there is even LUBE in one scene. And yes, the sex scenes are quite vivid, but she's an excellent artist, and THANK GOD there's not sticky clumpy semen flying all over the place ... just the occasional NORMAL spurt here and there, only when (gasp) characters actually come. Oh, and they have hair "down there," and one guy even grows some facial hair.

Yoshinaga-sensei also did a cute "slice of life" manga about a gay couple based around the art of cooking. DO NOT READ WHEN HUNGRY. I loved that one because the girly hairdresser guy was the seme Loved it.
  4. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I will definitely check these out because I really and truly loved her Antique Bakery - that was another manga series to make you hungry. I felt the relationships were realistic too. Her work really impressed me.
  5. zaigou
    zaigou
    Sadahiro Mika dosent make girly uke generally
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12