aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Karin...who else hates her?

1. crecre
    crecre
    Okay, I'm a few months late, but I've got to get in on this! I love the fact that you guys hate Karin. I really could not stand her as* yelling and falling all over Sasuke all the time. But, to be clear @Argona I completely agree with you. I hate Sakura with every fiber of my being as well. Especially when she was extra weak and such a cry-baby. Everytime she almost got Naruto or Sasuke killed I wanted to kick her A**. S he was always messing ish up even recently when she tries to help Karin she was messin stuff up. She should have just let to annoying witch die. At least Karin was kind of useful with that power she had, but if I saw another fake orgasm from being bitten by Sasuke I swear I think I was going to lose it . If I could I would switch places with Sasuke only for the second when he stabs her. WOOOO IT FEELS REALLY GREAT TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST b/c no one around me understands. None of my friends like anime or yaoi. Sometimes they really suck. Anyways, thanks guys!
    ALTHOUGH I'M MONTHS LATE I'M REALLY HAPPY. THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!
  2. crecre
    crecre
    Sorry I posted twice...oops!
  3. yaoiislovedbyme
    yaoiislovedbyme
    i hate them both sakura and karin the *****es just get in the way
  4. freshtyki
    freshtyki
    "raises her hand"
    me tooooooooooo
    what a ***** she get in the way
  5. q.wert666
    q.wert666
    I don't hate her, I LOVE HER, I love her and every last bi*ch form Uchiha's harem LOVE YOU GALS (and a Naruto, sorry babe, I don't know what gender are you any more :* )

Damn, Sasuke, you ugly bastard, you make a good pimp
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12