aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Karin...who else hates her?

1. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    the new shippuden episode has just come out...and unfortunetly so did fire-crotch
    When she was first introduced in the manga, I knew right away that I was not going to like her...In fact I hate her...
    She's obviously a two-faced b*tch and the worst part is that she had her disgusting hands all over Sasuke
    Is it just me or do I sense a Sakura replacement in the force?
  2. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    It's not just you! She's ten times force than sakura was! It makes me just wanna strangle the B*tch! I'm like ooooh hells no when I saw her >.< NOT ANOTHER SASUKE FANGIRL!!!! But...I was wrong...so very very very wrong...she's not a Sasuke fangirl...she's....she's an Otaku....*shudders*
  3. kittyclawing
    kittyclawing
    omg I hate her so much!! I was praying for sasuke to slam her into the wall why Masashi Kishimoto why!
  4. argona
    argona
    I hate Sakura, I hate Karin and I hate all the useless crybaby two-faced bit*ch who just get in the way and....oh my god, I need to kill someone!
    They are all like "ooh, Sasuke...so tasty..let's drool on him...who cares if he has troubles or he actually feels like crying his heart out but he has to swallow his tears. That he is lonely and miserable and confused but he also has to tolerate stupid fangirls? No...let's just drool."
  5. Lovelessrosegirl
    Lovelessrosegirl
    I flippin' hate her, especially since she has that
    bipolar disorder or something. I think she's a total wh0re. >.>
    I mean, okay, you like someone, but don't trick some dude into leaving
    and then locking the door just so you can have you 'way' with him.
    And he's looking at her like, "Ew, doesn't she understand that I'm Sasgay for
    someone else?"
  6. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    Such lovely responses
  7. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    i hate her guts, when i see her, i want to strangle/shoot/b*tch slap/kick/punch/set her on fire! and she is ten times worse than sakura! at least sakura has calmed down a bit (though i still don'T her much), but she out right touches him! how dare she! is she blind or what? can't she see that she is UGLY and a wh*re?! yuck! she makes me sick.
    poor sasuke to have to endure her. i'm sure that he would have killed her the moment she even touched him, if it wasn't for his revenge. how can sasuke stay so calm, when she tries one of her moves? *shudders*

god...i can go on like this for another half an hour....i soooo hate her! i didn't even react like that when it was sakura, who was pushing her flat chest against sasuke...
  8. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    @azure_sea: we now have something else in common. I too feel the urge to mutilate her in some gruesome form everytime she appears and my blood pressure goes up when she dares to lay her filthy claws on Sasuke.
  9. Lovelessrosegirl
    Lovelessrosegirl
    Don't worry, Sasuke completely hates her.
    Just ask her mutilated body that he drove an electric sword through. xD
  10. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    I thought I would die of happiness when Sasuke was about to kill her...and then Saku-b**ch had to step in ¬¬
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast