aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

sasaunaru moments

1. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    after being told the super-awesome scene in naruto shippuden, i really want to know if there are more of these moments! i think that i haven't been really paying attention during the anime. i think that i haven't been addicted to this pairing, either...
    please give ma link or tell me which episode so that i can drool on them even more!
  2. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    Actually as far as shippuden episodes go...thats the only one -_-'
    though there is this awesome ending montage where you can tell that the Naruto anime crew did some serious fanservice...it's the Naruto Shippuden 6th opening-link. The song is pretty cool too!
  3. kittyclawing
    kittyclawing
    what scene???
  4. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Well there is one scene in the Naruto Shippuuden Movie: Bonds, it's around the ending where Naruto cuts off the escape hatch with sasuke and everyone else in it leaving himself on the burning castle. Sasuke looks as shocked as an emotionless uchiha can be and naruto and him have a hot staring session before naruto goes out of sight range ^^
  5. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    @ merraz-chan: hn, somehow they look like they want to fight each other but can't. i also feel that they might have had a past together for their reluctance regarding fighting each other...wonder what that is?

@kittyclawing: at the beginning of naruto shippuden, you'll find a very awesome scene! ^^ just ask our dear merraz-chan, she can explain the situation better than me. i have been intrigued by her. i still drool on the image she planted in my head...*drool*

@rabid-chan: well, i haven't attacked the movie yet. i'm still new to all of this naruto anime stuff. i only got interested in these two characters and began reading ffs about them, so i have to watch all these episodes now...
    i'm working on it! >.<
  6. kittyclawing
    kittyclawing
    that was very awesome scene! an what was that a love confestion lol??
  7. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    Yet another mind that I have been able to corrupt!
    My mind tends to wander after watching that ending and I like to entertain the thought that they end up meeting again on the road...in a hotel room...alone...*drool*
    The movie does have a couple of SasuNaru moments but it has even more shirtless!Sasuke moments...and its also great slash material!
  8. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    sasuke shirtless? O.O oh, i have to watch this movie first! >.<
    well, i can imagine that it would be awesome to write a fanfic to this scene, too. where are the authors among us? *looking*
    *finds merraz-chan* gotcha! ^^
    are you writing ff?
  9. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    ^^ I'm an an Author I have two SasuNaru oneshots I've made neither are happy though xD one ends with naruto dying in sasuke's arms, and the other ends slightly sad but with a airy hope feeling
  10. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    yay, rabid-chan! ^^ cool, you're an author? that's great! ^^
    but the stories end sad? and what? naruto even dies?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast