aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

sasaunaru moments

1. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    not only that but their faces are also quite close. i constantly imagine them to be thinking about other things when they are fighting each other. but the perverted things. like, when sasuke says that naruto has become his best friend, sasuke (in his mind) thinks otherwise. in reality he thinks "you are more than a best friend to me...but you will never understand when i say i want more. it's too painful to be just friends with you, so it's better that we separate now. at least you won't feel disgusted. no, i will make you want me back, i want you to think every moment of me!" then he charges anf fights naruto with all his power.
    and naruto looked somehow shocked when he heard sasuke's little confession, right? like he can't believe it or so. and that's when my mind sarts to interpret it: naruto will think like "his best friend, huh? only his friend. so he doesn't feel anything for me. sh**, this is painful to hear it. i don't want this sort of relationship! i want more! but i can't risk his trust. he will be disgusted with me...i won't tell him. and i sure as hell won't let him leave me! please don't go, sasuke! please don't leave me..." then he fights desperately against sasuke and tries to change his mind.

yeah, something like that just pops up and stays there. this idea won't leave me. i am really considering writing a ff about this. like trails of thoughts during the whole anime until now. it sure will be very entertaining. ^^
    what do you say? interested to read more about their thoughts from the beginning until now?
  2. kittyclawing
    kittyclawing
    Omg I would read it if you did!

lol I was really mad when they showed the flash backs of them such as Naruto putting his arm around Sasuke and them hanging out togather? Why have I never seen those sceans till then ? Omg to think of anything else that could have occoured an there not showing me
  3. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    yeah, i keep telling me that they have done some naughty or at least romantic things during the time before they were apart! i can also imagine that it has happened something between them. then it would connect to naruto's thoughts when he thinks "so he doesn't feel anything for me...". catch my drift? yeah, i sooo want to write this down! >.<
    i feel the urge to do it, but i don't have enough time to!
  4. kittyclawing
    kittyclawing
    I feel your pain
  5. argona
    argona
    Hey, everyone. I don't where I have to introduce myself so I just pop in..um..everywhere? Anyway. I'm an author too and I freaking hate sad endings so you don't have to worry about that while reading my stories. But who knows I may decide to suicide thanks to Sasuke's behavior in Manga. Hah.
  6. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    oh, please don't! i hate suicide charas! >.<
    while you are at it, why don't you tell us which sasunaru scenes in the anime do you like the most? as i mentioned, i haven't noticed sooo many hints!
  7. Lovelessrosegirl
    Lovelessrosegirl
    I like in the Shippuden movie Bonds, where Naruto was all pissed and was like.
    "Don't you dare lay a finger on Sasuke! RAAAAWWWWR!" xD
  8. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    xD omg yeah
  9. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    i haven't watched it yet because of my entrance exam to a uni. but it sure sounds interesting! ^^
    i can't wait to watch the movie! yeah!

btw, do you know the order of these movies? which one has been the first?
  10. Lovelessrosegirl
    Lovelessrosegirl
    Uuh, the first one is where it seems like he "dies"
    The second one is called Kizuna.
    And there's a third one coming out now. :/

And at the end, fast forward all the way to the end, it'll show you Sasuke
    thinking about what Naruto said to him at the end. >.<
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast