aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SasuNaru Fanfiction Thread~!

1. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Hello my lovelies~! This is where you post your favorite SasuNaru fanfics! Just make sure Naruto is uke throughout the whole fanfic or I'll have to take down ur post. Thanks Minna~! *bows* Heres mine for you all ^^

Title: For the love of his son
    Link: For the Love of His Son, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Word Length: 99,434
    Chapters: 15
    Summary: Lord Sasuke Uchiha believes that he has lost something precious to him and struggles to convince himself everyday that it didn‘t exsist. What will he do when a blond haired peasant arrives claiming he has something the Uchiha “misplaced.” SasuNaru

Title: From Under the Star Filled Sky
    Link: From Under the Star Filled Sky, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Word Length: 148,716
    Chapters: 25
    Summary: After living in obscurity for most of his childhood,Naruto finds that in Tokyo,he's ventured too deep into the secret underbelly of a culture not his own.Luckily,aid comes in the form of one mysterious and mortally dangerous demon, Uchiha Sasuke.Sasunaru.

Title: A Little Less Than Forgotten
    Link: A Little Less Than Forgotten, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    World Length: 209,228
    Chapters: 34
    Summary: Sasuke and Naruto, both troubled with the issues of horrible pasts and terrible problems of the present, are forced into being roommates at the local community college. Will troubles arise or will being forgotten bring these two together in the end?
  2. mykonosparadise
    mykonosparadise
    Ooooohhh-I can't wait to read this stories-they seem kinda interesting!Can I post my SasuNaru stories here too?
  3. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Of course! as long as naruto is uke naturally ^^
  4. Ahin
    Ahin
    some ot the ones I read ^^

Sexy Ass
    Chapters: 20 so far
    Summary: Because Naru-chan has such a f*ckable ass and is groped all the time, Sakura,Tsunade and Kiba decide on a plan to help him…whether he wants it or not.
    Naruto must go to a party of the richs because it's said that rich men are always possessive and aggressive and would protect Naruto. Of course, our dear Sasuke is at this party …

Playing with the Toys
    Chapters: 19 so far
    Summary: Well,basically,Naruto is Sasuke's "toy".

Just An Ordinary Day
    Chapters: 35
    Summary: This is a collection of cute & short SasuNaru drabbles.

Welcome to Yaoi High
    Chapters: 15 so far
    Summary (just copied XD): When Naruto entered the doors of Konoha's All Boy's High School, no one told him that his life would change. No one bothered to warn him that this was no normal school, but rather... Welcome to Yaoi High, Naruto. SasuNaru, hints of OthersNaru.
  5. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    ^___^ thank youuu! I approve of these fanfics! I'm so happy omg I forgot Yaoi High! thanks for posting that one!
  6. Ahin
    Ahin
    you're welcome ^.^

I have another one *w*

The Animal Kingdom
    Chapters: 2 so far
    Summary: Oneshot-collection in which one of our bishies is an animal but changes in human form later. (NC17 XD)

correction; I have two ^_^

You Can Run But You Cant Hide Naruchan
    Chapters: 10
    Summary: Sasuke,being the perverted asshole he is,wants to have his way with cute little Naru-chan. He starts making his moves and there's only one thing left to say…run,Naru-chan,RUN!
  7. mykonosparadise
    mykonosparadise
    @Ahin:That second story sounds really interesting...*reading*...
  8. yaoihime22
    yaoihime22
    I just posted one up hope you guys like comedy

name: look whos laughing now
    Chapter: oneshot
    Summary:when naruto is requested to the kazekage aid , what truths will be revealed.
    romance comedy
    sasunaru nejigaa mpreg

hope you guys check it out
  9. mykonosparadise
    mykonosparadise
    But where is the link...?
  10. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    xD um sweetie, yaoihime-chan you need to post a link kay babe? thank you
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast