1. teito13
    teito13
    oh wow so many!
  2. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    i also read many of sasunaru! here are some one fanfictions.net:

Bondage:
    Bondage, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    sumarry: Kiba, being tired of his friend Naruto still being a virgin, comes up with a new idea! Now exactly why did Naruto let Kiba tie him to a bed?.! and who is the mystery lover!

farewell, mi amour:
    Farewell, mi amour, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: What happens when you are abandoned, forsaken and forgotten? Naruto understands those feelings very well until he was picked up, branded and belongs to the nototrius Uchiha Sasuke. SasuNaru YAOI
    note: it's rather dark, not the funny sort

four father's talk:
    Four Fathers Talk, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: Uzumaki compares his son to the sons of the Sand, the Hyuugas and the Uchihas. Humor and Yaoi! [Oneshot]

hidden heartache:
    Hidden Heartache, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: Naruto, leaving his village behind, goes to Gaara with a plea for help and a secret. Contains mpreg, SasuNaru, and other pairings

i think i better leave right now:
    I think I better leave right now, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: [COMPLETE] After 5 long years, the heir to the Uchiha clan is finally back, engaged to a certain pink-haired girl... But old emotions reawaken as the 2 rivals once again meet face to face, eye to eye... And heart to heart? SasuNaru. lemon link in profile
    note: character death
    but: BLRN: Alternative Ending, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net

it's tradition:
    It's Tradition, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: Tradition, a time honoured practice or set of such practices. Naruto is learning that there are just some traditions that cannot be broken. SasuNaru COMPLETE

Just Want to Know What You Feel:
    Just Want to Know What You Feel, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: Uchihas are cursed demons who can’t live without their mates. Now that Sasuke has found his not so willing mate Naruto, he looks tries to live on without going insane. Our little kitsune just wants true emotion and love, assuming Sasuke doesn’t love him. How wrong he is.

Love Machine:
    Naruto was tired of seeing girls fawn over his roommate Uchiha Sasuke. So after Naruto makes a bet with Shikamaru, Kiba suggests he hooks him up using the college’s new ‘Soul Mate’ test. Naruto can’t wait! It seems so simple, until...2/3 shot! R and R!
    note: you also read the author's other fics, because it's just great! check it out! ^^

Misery Business:
    Misery Business, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: AU. 'Welcome to survival of the fittest, where the games are deadly and the players are ruthless.' Naruto is a typical college student struggling to balance a diploma and a social life when one of his projects lands him nearly two hundred years in the future. Trapped as the central figure to a conspiracy beyond his control Naruto is bound by vengeance to undo the past. But at what cost to his sanity? Eventual SasuNaru. Rated M for language and future scenes.
    note: there is also a continuation. just check the author's profile! ^^

mommy naru:
    Mommy Naru, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: How was he supposed to know the thing was going to reach out at him and say, 'Mommy' Team 7 is charged with babysitting until the baby's parents are found, the problem: Why does it call Naruto mommy? SasuNaru, other warnings inside.
  3. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    continuation, because there have been too many words. XD

Physical Contact:
    Physical Contact, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: COMPLETE. SasuNaru. When Naruto had a mission at a massage parlor, the last thing he had expected was Sasuke and team Hebi to walk through the door. How ironic for Sasuke now to be the one chasing Naruto, but how long can poor Naruto resist? Post time ski

Talk Dirty to Me:
    Talk Dirty to Me, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: College student Naruto can't figure out why his laptop won't turn on. So he decides to give tech support a call. It ends up being the best phone conversation of his life. SasuNaru

The Curse of the Red Vine Lovers:
    The Curse of the Red Vine Lovers, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: We’re cursed to be with each other for an eternity, Naruto. You’re going to have to get used to the kissing thing. SasuNaru

Twisted Karma:
    Twisted Karma, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    summary: Sasuke a wolf demon of high status ran away from a party held to find his potential mate and followed a scent that lead to a mate of his own choice, a small blond fox demon who was sleeping when the Uchiha ravished him.. such is the life of a horny demon.
    note: really horny stuff.

there are more, but i think that will be enough for now. if you liked these stories and want more, then just ask me! ^^
  4. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Thank you very much for posting all of these *-*
  5. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    you're welcome! ^^
    i hope didn't forget the important ones. *looks*
    there have been too many ffs about sasunaru that it is almost impossible to remember all of them now.
  6. teito13
    teito13
    holy! i know what im doing this weekend!
  7. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    glad to give you something to read! ^^
    have fun!
  8. teito13
    teito13
    ok, i'm gonna start with rabid's and work my way down. yosh!
  9. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    holy crap! thats a lot of fics!
    ...though now that I look at some of them they seem oddly familiar...hmm...
    maybe I am a hopeless fanfiction reader!!
  10. teito13
    teito13
    i'm only on chapter 3 of rabid's 1st one
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast