aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Mpreg Naru-chan? Love or hate it?

1. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Personally I think Naruto is adorable preggers XD ^^;; I mean as long as he's not too OOC like Omg mother hen mode lol. But I do love how because of his love for Sasuke, kyuubi's like what the hell >.> and messes with Naru's organs lol to produce an heir for Sasuke ^^ I find it romantic. It's a possibility too because the kyuubi is genderless so which ever gender naruto prefers he'll asume that role, like the submissive uke means he's the female role of the gay realtionship.
  2. marisa_moonlight
    marisa_moonlight
    I actually pictured that in my mind~! but u're right, maybe XD
    till now, the only m-preg I've read was one with men with their nipples full of milk, which left behind a huge trauma in my poor 12 years old self
  3. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    XD Omg you poor thing!
  4. Mechanical
    Mechanical
    i don't know, man.
    :/
    i don't really dig the whole naruto gettin' knocked up.
    can't just two guys be in love without one having to be super dupah girly to the point where they may or may not have ovaries.
    where's is boy love in that? XD
  5. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    true very true ^^
  6. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    nope, no, negatory, never in the greatest of all nevers will I ever like to see Naruto pregnant.
    I have read many mpreg fics and I seriously can't stand them. cuz there all...mushy...and girly...and sooooo annoyingly OOC. Naruto on estrogen does not work for me. He is a BOY, more importatnly a NINJA and to see him all afeminate really beats the point of this being boys love like Mechanical pointed out. I choke on fluff, it makes me gag and want to throw up, not cool.
    Another problem that I have with mpreg fics are all the gaping plot holes they tend to have. They leave too many un-answered questions as to how Naruto could have gotten pregnant and given birth for me to just simply ignore and it kind of leave me as an unsatisfied reader. I have read maaany good fics that have been shot to sh!t because they include mpreg. At least to me that is.
    So, your question was: Mpreg Naru-chan? Love or hate it? HATE IT! Can't stand it and I work very hard to avoid it as much as I can. But thats just my opinion.
  7. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    *nods* thats okay I can and will respect ur opinion they could always adopt anyway xD
  8. Mechanical
    Mechanical
    thank you merraz!
    *does slow clap*
    i couldn't of phrased it any better. XD

and yes they can adopt!
    it's a brilliant new age thing!
    wahooo.
  9. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    xD ur all ganging up on my ideals xD *hides*
  10. Mechanical