aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Mpreg Naru-chan? Love or hate it?

1. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    ^_~ why thank you
  2. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    quote: "The problem I have with it is that mpreg fics tend to mess up with Naruto personality which in my book is utter blasphemy. And sometimes it's just so unreal, it just...just...no."

yeah, i agree wholeheartedly. *nods*
    i also think that many fics are too OOC, because of naruto getting pregnant. although i don't really mind him carrying a child from sasuke, i don't want him to suddenly turn into a very OOC naruto.
  3. Remochii
    Remochii
    I do like pregnant Naruto stories, but some are just utterly ridiculous.

For one, 75% of them seem to think I can understand Japanese and shove lots of random Japanese comments in there- could have sworn they categorized it as English. And for another some seem to think, pregnant Naruto means whimpering, corner sniveling, OOC act like a baby, not a parent to be-Naruto.

There are some Mpreg stories however, where I find myself reading them over and over again because the personalities of the characters really suit the situation and it's believable... I'm all for writing your own what if...? story, but if comeeee onnnnn, give me something beautiful to read. <3 /obviously referring to fan fiction.
  4. CrownedReaper
    CrownedReaper
    I personally thinks pregnant Naruto is cute!
    On my opinion, it will be more of a love test to Sasuke.
    C'mon, if Sasuke really, really loved Naruto,
    he will...he CAN endure his uke's mood swings and unusual cravings.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123