aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Greetings

1. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Well I've lived here in Washington all my life and have NEVER been anywhere!My name is um just call me Berry^^. I want to one day vist the motherland "Russia" particuly Moscow and St. Petersburg. No Im not actually Russian im Swedish but i have a deep love for Russia!Wierd but i've always wished I were Russian. Maybe one day we all could meet somewhere! Hey at least we all live here in the Great Pacific North West, Ravy my new boyfriend i met on here is from Bulgaria! And i have to wait a year until he'l vist me! We want to live near or on a beach. Which beachs are the BEST in Washington?
  2. AlishaCatherine
    AlishaCatherine
    Hmm. The best beaches, at least in the romantic sense, are in Oregon. Washington beaches are wilder, more dangerous, and the sand is coarser and grayer. The mouth of the Columbia River makes it one of the world's most dangerous shipping routes.
    That said, I love Long Beach because it's small and quaint, and has that 'seaside town' feel, with bumper cars and ice cream parlors. However, swimming is not a good idea. Seaside, Lincoln City, Newport, and Depoe Bay in Oregon are all really cool places though ^^ There's a saying "Never turn your back on the ocean" and I guess it's good advice!
  3. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Oooo!I'll have to look those up!I was also thinking of "Cannon Beach" i saw a Northwest Backroads about it and it looks Beuituful!
  4. Malachi2223
    Malachi2223
    I'm Jen, Alisha and I live in Spokane. I used to live beachfront in NY. My mom still lives there. It's so nice to go to sleep with the sound of the ocean all around you. I miss that.
    I've only been living here since the 27th of February. I moved here because My sis lives here. She moved here six months ago. So WA is very new to me!
    I love aarin and I write fiction and post it here. I guess that's about all for me!
  5. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Well my name is Jason and i live near Port Orchand^^. Sorry but i kinda live in a small area and it's kinda wierd to tell where sorry. I was born in Belingham(its near Canada)i've lived here all my life and have NEVER been to another state or country! I wish to go to Moscow, Russia and St.Petersburg. I have a great intreset in Russia.Im curretly writeing a story which i wish to turn into a animated ScFi. I just relized I already said this! oops!
  6. Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut
    HOLY CRAP I had NO idea there were so many Washingtonians!!

Wellllll hi everyone~ I'm from the Seattle area, but right now I'm in Bellingham.

I've been to all the recent anime conventions in the Northwest, so if anyone else cosplays, you might've seen me. I'll also be at Sakura Con in two weeks if anyone wants to meet up! I know one other Washingtonian on Aarin who might be going; maybe we could have a quick chat and take a picture for fun? [Or would that be too creepy?? ]

@Beryl: You lived in Bellingham and you've never been to Canada?? That's crazy!! [And I was going to say that Bellingham probably has some of the nicest beaches in WA, but you probably already know that.. XD But Cannon Beach is AMAZING, so make sure you make a trip down there!]
  7. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    welcome Hatshepsut we know each other kinda now
  8. Malachi2223
    Malachi2223
    Welcome Hatshepsut! I'm in Spokane, but I just moved here from the East coast so I'm not familiar with the area at all. I'm not going to that Con but I will be going to Yaoi Con in October in San Fran.
  9. espeon17
    espeon17
    COOOOOOOLLL! Your really close to me^^.I live near Port Orchand.Nice to meet you BlueBird!
    You live near Post Orchard?! I live in Port Orchard! =D
  10. Aozi
    Aozi
    Hi~! I live in Seattle, the Southpark area to be exact. I know, fantastic isn't it? And it's also one of the most polluted in the nation. XD Don't go fishing around the Duwamish river now!

I immigrated here from Southeast Asia around 10 years of age and here is where I stayed. I've been to North, South, East and even the "bible belts" areas of the US but I've always been very happy to be back in Washington State. I even went back to my native country and I know for a fact now that I am not a tropical weather type of person. I love Seattle weather.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast