aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Greetings

1. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    ya i just love the rain too! nice to meetca aozi, espeon17 actually lives closer to where i live very intersating
  2. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Just joined! O:

I'm in Bellevue, WA

Man...we ARE spread out o_o
  3. minervahana
    minervahana
    I'm going to have to agree with the spread out part. I'm out in Sedro-Woolley though I just moved here from Renton. *Pouts* I miss the Ranch 99 so bad, more the international district but *sighs* I guess weekend trips will have to suffice.
  4. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    WOW, hello you two! i just now checked the group haven't in a few mouths welcome both! minevahana my moms sister lives in Sedro-Woolley XD i haven't been up there in ages O.o its not bad.
  5. minervahana
    minervahana
    Malachi2223 I just caught an earilier post. I just came up from a contract from Chesapeake VA! Was nice to visit but my crazy self missed Washington too much. How are you liking VA?
  6. minervahana
    minervahana
    *smiles* Hi Berylcrazy! Really? It's nice and quiet but a huge switch from Seattle. But I think it'll get easier little by little. I know I'm considering doing a yaoi get together every few months and I think Seattle may be the best place to have it. *grins* All I can say is Uwajimiya here I come. Thank you so much for the warm welcome.
  7. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    a yaoi get together sounds fun indeed of course where in Seattle too xD Expect i dont have car
  8. Llyev
    Llyev
    Heyoo.... I live in Moses Lake kinda central Washington, none of you guys I bet have heard or it, but I'd like to move to Seattle, I think I'd fit in better or at least blend in better the weirdo that I am, sheesh small towner here. :/
  9. minervahana
    minervahana
    Welcome to the group Alisha!
  10. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Welcome Llyev!^^ i've heard of Moses Lake, thats reallly out there O.o
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast