aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Resident Evil Haven

1. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    Hell yeah guys I ****'n love RE with everything I got. I got the Umbrella Corp tattooed on my arm. I plan on getting a RE zombie sleeve when I have more time.
  2. almasy
    almasy
    Want to show us pictures?
  3. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    k thats all so far. I got the Three Stooges on my other arm and that was alot of money so as soon as I get more money I'm adding to this arm here
  4. almasy
    almasy
    I was expecting it all small, but wow that's awesome The biohazard symbol in the back is a nice touch too.
  5. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    Thanks It was my first tattoo. I had to make a resident evil tat somewhere. Top two loves of my life right now are the Three Stooges and Resident Evil so I got them both imprinted on my body for life.

No I don't go for the small things Only tats that you can see what they are. I plan on getting the Raccoon City sign with zombies walking the streets farther down my arm. Going to do some of the other things too like the dogs and defiantly a crow.

Was actually thinking of getting the eye that William Birkin had on his arm in RE2. I'm a die hard fan of the 2nd game <3 Was thinking about it but don't think it would come out right in the end. I would be on the right arm but....
  6. KissuCross
    KissuCross
    Hello! I'm a new member and I'm completely in love with Resident Evil o//u//o

Leon has to be my favorite character. I'm most likely going to cosplay as him... or at least cosplay as a chibi Leon because of my height.
  7. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    Yess.... I love Leon He is my fav of the guys followed by Wesker. I have to say the 2nd game is the best but 4 and 5 were ok. To me you really can't compare the last two with the rest of the series because it's like two differ genres. I miss the set camera angles ( I know there are alot of people will hate me for that ). What happened to being scared sh*tless from the zombies that you can't see but hear??? I miss the crows too.. T-T Dogs too. I know they are still in the series but I'd rather have dovermans then wolves that turn into tenticle monster dog things ( even if I like that idea of it >.<)
  8. KissuCross
    KissuCross
    I haven't been playing them in order because I got RE4 from a friend as a joke. He knows I get addicted to horror games. After I told him I beat it he gave me the first one. So I have yet to encouter the dogs... I have met the wolves though... and chainsaw guy.
  9. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    Yeah the chainsaw guy is only in 4 and 5. He made me scream in 4 cause I was in the house when the first one is and I was stuck in the bathroom. I could hear him and so I didn't want to open the door and I did anyway. As soon as the door was open he chopped my head off. Hate those guys.

Do you mind if I ask if you have RE, RE: Directors Cut, or the RE Remake?
  10. KissuCross
    KissuCross
    Well I have RE4 for the Wii, but for RE I think I have just the normal one. (I just found out I could play Game Cube games on my Wii... and I've never owned any until now) It has 2 discs if that helps... T^T sorry if I'm not discriptive enough...
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast